101st Airborne Battalion

A. Sousa

Greetings 1st Ranger Battalion, the 101st AB is one of the newest units in the making, was made December 9, 2011 with already 11-13 members.

Looking really good and off to a good start. Server will be up soon and vent.

Name of Unit: 101st Airborne Battalion

Abbreviation/Tag: [101st AB]

Unit Established: December 9, 2011

Commanding Officer: Captain Austin Williams

Executive Officer: 1st Lieutenant Nike Dyka

Senior Non-Commissioned Officer: First Sergeant Brenton Harris

Public Affairs Liaison: Captain Austin Williams

Server IP: Currently Not Up.

Ventrilo IP: Currently Not Up.

Steam Page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/101stABScreamingEagles

Community Steam Page:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/101stABScreamingEaglesCommunity

--2Lt. John Miller [101st AB]

• 9 months later...
150px-US_101st_Airborne_Division_patch.s

Greetings 1st Marine Ranger Battalion,

Firstly, I would like to update information regarding the 101st AB. The following information within this post holds the recent information regarding the 101st AB. Secondly, I would like to introduce myself. I am Dominique Joniaux and I am the unit liaison for the 101st AB. I would like to introduce the 101st Airborne Division and continue friendly relations between our units.

The 101st Airborne Division is one of the most elite realism units in Day of Defeat: Source. Dedication and commitment is what allows us to maintain our "Elite" status within the Day of Defeat : Source community. We call ourselves a "Realism Unit" because we try to replicate the organization and discipline of a real war unit during World War Two within the confines of a video game. We use the correct rank system and chain of command process unique to that era in history. Regular scheduled training, or "drills", is what allows us to remain sharp and focused on the battlefield. Our participation in closed public matches, as well as our community ties, allow us to consistently engage at a moment's notice.

The 101st Airborne Division would like to invite you to play on our servers, which are listed below in the information box. I would also like to ask you to introduce yourselves on our forums in the unit relation section if you have not already. Also, feel free to post information for scrims in our war department section. We are always willing to accept a challenge should it not conflict with another. Feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Unit Information                               Unit Liaison
Unit Name:                                             Joniaux[101st AB]
101st Airborne Division                           Steam Profile:
Commanding Officer:                             http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003882146
1st Lt. Van Stavel [101st AB]                   Group Profile:
Executive Officer:                                   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/101stABCommunity
2nd Lt. Fraser [101st AB]
Company Technician:
2nd Lt. Ryan [101st AB]
Company 1st Sergeant:
1st Sgt. Clark-Lazin [101st AB]
Company Drill Instructor:
M/Sgt. Hemman [101st AB]
Company Clerk:
Pfc. Nix [101st AB]
Unit Website:
www.10stab.com
Unit Servers: