1st MRB member problems.

I'm sorry for posting here but I couldn't find anywhere else that would allow me to post a new topic.

I thought I should warn you about two of your members, Giovannoli and Fujiwara. Both have been raiding other servers using scripts such as glass walls and autoaim. EGO and XXL seem the common points that I see them myself. I also know that when confronted about their actions within your own server they begin kicking or banning. Three of us were banned/kicked this past week when we questioned Giovannoli and Fujiwara followed us to EGO and proceeded to raid the server.

Best of luck guys, its nice to see the Corps has love in DoDS.

Nizer.

If this is such a common occurrence, perhaps you have demos to prove your point. If not, I do not see any reason to believe you.

You've come onto our forums accusing two of our trusted members of cheating with no evidence whatsoever. You'll excuse me if I come across as rude, but I don't much abide by such accusations towards our members. Cheating is taken extremely seriously around this unit.

If you think our unit members are hacking, give me a demo and a Steam ID. Otherwise, don't spread lies.