Lag.

Thomas2

Question

Hey guys, I've been palying wonderful all day till about when my brother got on to watch a live stream and well for hours i thought he was watching the livestream. but he wasn't and both of our pings are bad niether of us can play any games like DOTA2 or DOD:S without having some weird high ping (500-600+) and we checked our computers and our stepmoms and no one is downloading no one is watching videos no one is live streaming nothing and the weather is warm and dry outside. and i can't figure out on how to fix my ping also right now im updating Skyrim (which i didn't do earlier till right now as im typing this) and im getting a 35 kb our normal is around 300 kb (since we live in wv in the booneis) and my brother and I can't seem how to fix the ping issue any ideas?

2 answers to this question

Is this resolved? If not:

If you're running wireless try plugging in a cable, disable your wireless card on the computer, and see if it still happens.

I had this happen on my wireless card. Unfortunately getting a new one didn't fix it, nor did getting a new motherboard (upgrade, not troubleshooting). Probably something on my router but I'm wired in for now.