Fun/happy memories of DODS

Dillon 1st MRB

LOL yesterday Maj. parker had everyone moving everything that was movable in to axis field entrance on donner, then he got in the middle of it and got stuck, later befor the realism he had everyone fire theyre rifle gernades into the pill and all the stuff went flying every where, earlyer on the map i was trying to help him move the cabnet in the tank house and we got it all the way to the broken wall and was ready to push it out, it fell over and i said that was not me, he sate there for a second, i jumped out the hole and then he shot me in the face and started to move it again lol

Edited by Bickford 1st MRB

I'll never forget hide-n-seek in the private, Capt. Engle as a loaf of bread being chased by a mob of Nazis with shovels and his screaming in vent.

Or when an officer is trying to talk seriously in the server while we heckle him in vent.

Popping into the server and getting barraged with "Wow, I haven't seen you in the server before, Maj. Yama!" Everyone is always so excited to see me and kill me, hahaha.

I'll never forget hide-n-seek in the private, Capt. Engle as a loaf of bread being chased by a mob of Nazis with shovels and his screaming in vent.

Hahahah that was just great

Damon aka Ducky MoMo "aw sonova bitch" as hes a giant dinosaur/horse

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a game on Coire_rc3, it was Allies half, and we were already down several caps, but the other team just kept pushing. So my teammate is like "Hey help me move the plant." So we do and he sets it up plant facing down on the Allies last flag. He switches to rocket and grabs all the extra ammo in the ammo dump near the jeep while he continuously pumps rocket after rocket onto the plant (using the rocket glitch). He strategically places a rocket around the ring and several on top to prevent a jumping cap. Not even five minutes into the second half we had already set the plant up perfectly and were pushed back to our 1. While three of us are down, a rifle and a heavy from the other team push to grab our one, but...

They stop short of the one and just kind of strafe around it, while my team is looking from kitchen and our spawn, and then the heavy tries to jump the plant to grab the cap. By this time the other heavy and a rifle comes out to see whats up with the cap. As soon as we call "OH SH*T! They're going to cap!" I see my teammate get 4 kills from the rockets and we all have a laugh in vent. Not even 30 seconds after the fail attempt to cap, the other team disconnects and comes in our vent to complain about how we wasted their time.

That's about the only time I've ever seen that glitch used effectively, rather than just an object out of the way. Granted it wasn't a match so it wasn't a big deal if it was illegal to do, but I've never had as much fun playing a league-style game.

Or when an officer is trying to talk seriously in the server while we heckle him in vent.

Popping into the server and getting barraged with "Wow, I haven't seen you in the server before, Maj. Yama!" Everyone is always so excited to see me and kill me, hahaha.

Keep this on the Dl son

I always loved when dramafox would come into the pub on a very quiet day. Because no matter how pissed you were or how bad of a day you had. Drama's crazy sounds would make you laugh as hard as Jones's laugh.

I really enjoyed that time(s) when Maines was in the pub and Kirk comes in and shovels/knifes him and Maines gets on the mic with either a silent pause and a sigh or a long "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING KIRK!!!" haha i die every time.

Oh but my all time memory in DODs was when I was promoted to Sgt. and I hit my touch pad while going down to Parker and shot him in the face....