Unban request - Evers

Name: Evers

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:19815416

Date & Time of ban: March 5th, 2012

Admin who banned you: No clue

Excuse for the Unban: No clue, it said I was banned for General cheats/exploits. But I heard later on that you guys don't ban instantly if someone is a possible hacker, nor have I exploited anything as far as I know.

I see you are permanently banned from our server, I cannot unban you when I don't know the reason for the ban especially when cheat/hacks are involved. I will give it a few hours or a day for the admin who banned you to reply (If he/she remembers the incident) if not I will draw a final conclusion.

Please remain patient,

2ndLt. J. Zahl

Yeah I had a script running by accident that uses the "Negative!" voice command when you kill someone.

I got silenced because it was considered spam, which is completely understandable, I asked to get un-silenced and was told to stop spamming voice commands and I would.

So I did. Actually hardly said anything for the rest of that map.

Then the map switches to Avalanche and Allies wins the round in like 3 minutes, I went 7-0 as support and was editing a bind on the 2nd round and suddenly got banned.

Also, thank you for your quick reply and I will check later if there is any more info.

-Evers

I'am not 100% sure, but I seem to recall his name being a person in the church on avalanche getting into places off map that you shouldn't be able to get to.

I did not ban, but I think he is the same guy. Might have been why he was banned.

I'am not 100% sure, but I seem to recall his name being a person in the church on avalanche getting into places off map that you shouldn't be able to get to.

I did not ban, but I think he is the same guy. Might have been why he was banned.

We played one round of Avalanche, in which I never came near the church. The closest I got to it was on the balcony above Axis 1st street.

In the demo you will notice that when he is using auto fire the gun has no recoil but on single shot the gun has normal recoil. It seems that there is some kind of toggle between either weapon switching or fire mode switching. Sorry for the demo being so short.

It just seemed to me that the toggle was a good indicator let alone the recoil.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pfss4c18pqemsc1

~Giovannoli

In the demo you will notice that when he is using auto fire the gun has no recoil but on single shot the gun has normal recoil. It seems that there is some kind of toggle between either weapon switching or fire mode switching. Sorry for the demo being so short.

It just seemed to me that the toggle was a good indicator let alone the recoil.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pfss4c18pqemsc1

~Giovannoli

you know recoil doesn't show because of the demo right?

But thank you for the link, will check it out myself too.

-Evers

edit: Quite a short demo, I clearly see recoil though.

Edited by Evers

Hey Evers, please let the admins deliberate, you may be the greatest hack detector in the world, but we still need to review it before coming to a decision... give us a chance to watch it. While I can understand the frustration, now that we have the demo we should be able to come up with an answer soon.

Hey Evers, please let the admins deliberate, you may be the greatest hack detector in the world, but we still need to review it before coming to a decision... give us a chance to watch it. While I can understand the frustration, now that we have the demo we should be able to come up with an answer soon.

Yeah no problem, didn't mean to look like a dick (pardon my language). Just a bit frustrated I guess.

Thanks for the heads up! Hope to hear from you guys soon and be able to frag again in the server.

-Evers

I dont understand, because, when you single shot, it shows recoil, but when you go full auto there is no recoil. Can you explain why it happens one time and not the other?

Also

you know recoil doesn't show because of the demo right?

But thank you for the link, will check it out myself too.

-Evers

edit: Quite a short demo, I clearly see recoil though.

You said you cannot see recoil in demos, but you see recoil? Dont understand.

I dont understand, because, when you single shot, it shows recoil, but when you go full auto there is no recoil. Can you explain why it happens one time and not the other?

Also

You said you cannot see recoil in demos, but you see recoil? Dont understand.

Yeah, just read that myself. What I meant was that demo's used to take out crosshair recoil.