Unban Request

Name:FrogInBlender

Steam I.D: Mondo64

Date & Time of ban:13 July 2012 @ 0005

Admin who banned you:Not sure

Excuse for the Unban: Not sure why I was banned. I have played on the MRB server for over a year+ without incident. There was a ton of chatter in the game. I think a guy named TruckDriver was having an argument with an MRB member over who said the "N" word. They were having a ton of nasty words back and forth. Next thing I know I was summarily booted and banned. I would be grateful to know why I was banned so I can know what I was accused of and hopefully clear it up. Thanks.

During the game people where talking over each other, so it was hard for me to figure out who was saying the N word, when it started to happen again i started watching who was talking and say your name pop up for the time length to say that word, Ive warned the server several times to not say it because i wasn't sure who said it untell that moment and came to conclusion it was you, Ive put you on a 1 day ban. After I ban you, pubbers started to say it wasn't you it was truck driver, after truck driver left, people started to say it was bigmak. The pubbers where unsure on who it was, but Ive made my call, you now know the duration, and if you didn't say it and it was just bad timing on hitting your mic key I'm sorry, but i did make the call, it stopped after i ban you.

Edited by Bickford 1st MRB

Unfortunately, it wasn't me. I think the reason it stopped after I was gone was that either the person that did it left too or it scared them into shutting up. One day isn't so bad I guess. I am sorry anyone would have thought that I had done anything that stupid because I have enjoyed playing on the server for so long and it's always been run well. That specific MRB game server is my favorite to play on and I wouldn't ever risk being banned for that type of insult. Thanks.

It was chaotic to put it mild. I recall someone muting all the talk for a bit. It didn't seem to slow down the bs chatter when it was lifted and even degraded to the situation described. Just a bunch of anonymous loud mouths but an unusual number that night. I understand how hard it would be to police out the offender(s). Thanks.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• Dear Rec. S. Garrison,    Due to unforeseen circumstances with your family, and discussion with Myself, you have opted to rescind your application.     If in the future you decide to come back to the 1st Marine Raiders, we will be here.    Best of luck, and hope everything turns out for the best    
    • Welcome to the 1st Marine Raider Battalion! Now that you have been accepted don't forget to: 1. Check in at the Recruit Depot 2. Read the Marine Raider Handbook (you are expected to know everything in it) 3. Change your steam friends Avatar 4. Download, install and log into Discord NOTE: Please be aware that you will not have access to the above links until an officer has given you full access to the forum. Access to the forum should be given to you within the next day.
    • MARINE CORPS ENLISTMENT OFFICE Camp Pendleton, CA   RECRUITMENT LETTER     Hello Ricky Cooper, Thank you for taking interest in joining the 1st Marine Raider Battalion.   During your trial period the following will occur: Once accepted as a Recruit, you will remain as a Recruit for 2 weeks from the day of your acceptance until the next BCT Class is offered. During your time as a recruit, it is highly encouraged to play within the Public Server and join Discord with our other members. Upon acceptance, you will be contacted by one of our DIs when the next available BCT is scheduled via the appropriate Discord channel. We have a BCT class run approximately every two weeks.  Should you have any questions you have about our unit, alternate times for your BCT, or just rules in general, you should contact our Hell Let Loose DIs: Cpl. Harding, TSgt. Muthas, WO. Belcher or CWO. Warren   Do not hesitate to reach out to our Drill Instructors for additional information. They can be reached through the Forum Private Messaging System most reliably (click the envelope next to their name above) and via Discord.   Upon stating that you understand all the information here, an admin will change your forum name and login to be :   Cooper 1st MRB   Take the time now to change your Steam and in-game name to:   Rec. R. Cooper [1st MRB]   Please make sure to verify your forum account by checking your email. Also, please respond below with a reply showing that you have read and understand these rules. You cannot be fully accepted until you do so. We have a limit on the time to reply, if you do not do so within 48 hours, your application will be denied. Once you reply, you will be approved for your trial period unless otherwise posted.