S/Sgt. Svizz [8th ID]

I recieved complainst from multiple 1st MRB members that there was a hacker on the server. As I entered the server he all of a sudden wasnt getting kills and was mediocre at best. In the one minute it took me to leave the server and change my name he went from being 10-9 to holding a record of 28-13. all in a 1 minute gap.

A few minutes passed and the map changed over to Argentan where a player by the name of AM Stinger came on the server and asked about the player who was banned. I explained what happened and he went on a big rant about how it was him and he uses different "configs" on his "realism" account compared to the one he has for a 2nd account. I informed him he needed to post an unban request on the forums and follow procedure just to have him rant more about being better then everybody and so on. He caused a scene so i banned him the 2nd time.

He then msg'd Wingate and asked a series of questions before going on to add and attempt to complain to me. The conversation is below:

Spam Svizz sent Wingate

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: i have been an anti cheat admin for several leagues and have played this game for years it is simply poor that you get banned from a server for being good

S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: this is why people are not atracted to the realism style of play, becuase most realism units ban without sufficiant proof of anything just because the player is good at the game

S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: so please send me your website link so i can respectfully dispute this ban

S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: becuase you guys are dead wrong, i am sorry for being good at this game

S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: so please if you will send me a link to your website

S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: just so you guys know i will be sending this out to all the other realism units, and all the units in the UWFL on the way I was banned for not reason at all on your pub just for being better than anyone else on the server so yea GL "SCRUBS" isn't that what you guys call them lol learn to play and you won't get shit on all the time!!!!!

S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: i can even have my command staff vouch, if thats what it takes

S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: but good realism pub servers are hard to come by and when you unjustly get banned from one without just cause it's pretty poor

S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: tell your 1sgt. he's a chicken shit lol

After spamming wingate he contacted me with the following

November 15, 2009

6:04 PM - S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: hey i would greatly appreciate if you could send me a copy of the said demo of me cheating

6:04 PM - S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: i do not cheat and would like to simply prove that i don't

6:05 PM - 1stSgt. S. Warren [1st MRB]: another member is the one who recorded the demo, and im not protesting this with you, i told you if you want to protest it post on the forums

6:06 PM - S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: thats whay i am doing just wanted to talk to the person who actually banned me

6:06 PM - S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: and was told you were the one

6:06 PM - S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: i mean i'm being respectful about this you might try to return the favor a little

6:08 PM - 1stSgt. S. Warren [1st MRB]: yea, in the 1 minute it took me to change names you went from being 10-9 to being 28-13, i watched you for almost 5 minutes as did a few others, and i recieved a message from 5 or 6 members almost all at the same time. I made the decision and it stands until you protest it on the forums

6:09 PM - 1stSgt. S. Warren [1st MRB]: I mean no disrespect but i told you specifically in the server that you need to protest on the forum and not make an issue and you continued to go on and message my unit members even though they had no call in the situation

6:09 PM - S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: well like i explained when i was 10-9 it was with a garand and i suck with a garand when i picked up the sniper is when i started killing people because that is my best weapon

6:10 PM - S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: i messaged your member to try and explain and get the website is all

6:10 PM - S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: so thanks for your time but i'll dispute this through your forums like you ask

6:10 PM - 1stSgt. S. Warren [1st MRB]: first of all the time i specced you, half the time you were using garands, k98's and any other rifle that dropped.

6:10 PM - 1stSgt. S. Warren [1st MRB]: anyway good day

6:11 PM - S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: wow kid you have a shitty attitude

6:12 PM - S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]: k well you have to post it before i can dispute it

6:12 PM - 1stSgt. S. Warren [1st MRB]: i didnt disrespect you in any way and here you are commenting on my shitty attitude. Grow a set and move on. Do not harrass any of the lower ranks about this issue again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not going to talk to anybody who throws out threats like that about the 1st MRb and im sure as hell not allowing them rant in our Public server.

Recommending some sort of action is taken against these threats