Unban Request :: S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]

Name: S/Sgt. T. Svizz [8th ID]

Steam I.D: 0:1:19549825

Date & Time of ban: 11/15/09 @ around 5 p.m.

Admin who banned you: 1stSgt. S. Warren [1st MRB]

Excuse for the Unban: I am not Svizz, but i am posting on his behalf requesting an unban from your public server. He has been unfairly banned for, as said by warren, going from 10-9 to 28-13 in 45 seconds. This means he died 4 times, and in these 4 times, he got 18 kills(which i don't consider too hard in 4 lives to accomplish), which unless he had speed hacks, would be literally impossible to occur. If he were using speed hacks, i'm sure 90% of the server would be freaking out. Warren says he has 5 people to back him up on this, but honestly, i find it hard to believe this is the truth. The supposed demo, which is currently hosted on youtube, shows no proof except that of someone, such as myself, who uses sound to his advantage, as well as common sense. I am offended by the fact that in an argument between me and warren, he insults our unit by saying we harbor hacks and the like, ending our argument by blocking me. He accuses svizz of acting immature, while he himself was being incredibly immature in our conversation. I feel that this is a completely unfair ban and should be repealed. Svizz has previously played in cal for years, and is currently in the FRAG DOD:S league, i'm pretty sure that in all of these years, if he were hacking, he would have been caught a long time ago. Going from a little more than 1-1 score to a little more than a little more than a 2-1 score is a poor reason to ban, especially considering several of these, if not most of these kills were with the sniper(which everyone should know, can easily annihilate a whole team is used properly).

Here is the sad excuse for a hacking demo provided. I was told to look at 3:22 where someone is seen looking through a wall(which could be that person walling, but could also be someone using their ears), but then i realized that wasn't even svizz. svizz is on axis the entire demo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6udaD419s

Edited by Assmus 8th ID

I never once acted immature, you repeatedly spammed me even though you were told over and over by me to post on the forums. The video was taken before i got there. As for the dicision to ban him, i was there specced him for over 5 minutes on the next map. As myself he wasnt doing anything, when i came back in as an alias he was clearly wall hacking. and i have Zachow, Janke, Wingate and numerous other members who messaged about a hacker and requested my presence.

The reason you were removed was because you both continued to spam me, I'm not going to listen to 12 year olds try and argue when im trying to game with friends. You were told to post here long ago and yet you only finally post at 5 in the morning... Why is this some people might ask, it's because in that 12 hour gap from when he was banned till when Assmus posted, they were busy spamming the shit out of myself and other members and generally causing shit.

If he was wrongly banned then he will be unband by an officer and i send my apologies, but as far as im concerned at the time i spectated him he was clearly wall hacking, i watched him follow people through walls while far from the church and takes them out. If you had followed my advice and posted here in the first place its possible he would be unbanned already but instead you both spammed the shit out of me and thing ended up the way they are, with both of you looking like tools. And I've got both conversations for proof.

I was not saying constantly to unban him, i was simply having an argument with you, I am confused why you call this spam when it was a genuine argument, your definition of spam is pretty harsh, I would post the conversation right now, and easily prove how un-spam like our argument was. The only part that can be considered spam is the time when you said you no longer wished to argue about this, and i replied to it, yet you replied back again and again to each of my replies, so that pretty much cancels out any idea of spam. Also, kind of disrespectful of you to assume I'm 12 years old just because I have a dispute with your actions, I am 19 just so you know. You say you specked him for over 5 minutes, but you don't have a demo of these 5 minutes where you determined he was a blatant wallhacker? That seems like an unfair and unneeded ban to me. And since when does arguing for an unfair ban make you look like a tool? I never personally attacked you or anyone, i never said anything disrespectful, i merely questioned your actions, which is far from disrespectful. It's called a disagreement for a reason.

You have personally attacked me and the 8th several times, you are calling me and svizz immature when you are being just as immature about the situation. I never said at any point that i wasn't going to post this, i wanted to talk it out with you, since when is that against the rules?

Also, I posted it at 4 in the morning, a mere half hour after our conversation ended. Our conversation lasted maybe 20 minutes, your conversation with him ended at around 6, i didn't see what happened until 3, right before i messaged you, so i decided to take action. There was no spamming you for 12 hours, there wasn't spamming at all, just arguments that you didn't seem to want to finish, so you blocked both of us after...20 or so minutes.

Edited by Assmus 8th ID

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6udaD419s

Ok that is the video of me supposedly hacking. The comment is made a couple time "HOW DID HE KNOW YOU WHERE THERE?", watch the video guys I look right at the guy in Axis house when he runs into the side room so I prime my nade and throw it in to kill him. Then at the round win I was looking right at the guy who ran into allies little house before mid when the round was won so I went in and killed him. If you have played this game at all when a round is won people run into buildings and try and hide so it's common sense when I seen him go in there that he is going to be hiding in a corner somewhere so I look behind the bar and see him and shoot him then I turn around and there is a guy laying on the floor of the other room in plain sight!!!

As to statement of me going from 10-9 to 28-13 or w/e I was using the Garand and dropped that because we were getting planted on and were loosing the round so I picked up the Sniper, which is my best weapon by far. I was not tracing people through walls, I was sitting scoped in on the doorways and when someone popped out I would shoot, it's called having quick reflexes!!! This is an unjust ban and should be lifted this is not how a good player in a fellow Realism unit shout get treated. There are hackers out there I won't deny that but I am not one of them.

I just watched the video for the first time and have come to the conclusion that you, Svizz, are not hacking. You will be unbanned. HOWEVER, you should know the reason you were suspected immedtiately of hacking and banned by the First Sergeant is because (and there is no disrespect intended here) the 8th ID, true or untrue, has been accused of hacking a few times by other units who have come to us and told us the stories or showed us demos (and please don't reply asking for these demos, I delete shit right after I watch them). But, as you have just experienced, this is why we have an unban request section, so that issues like these can be worked out accordingly.

As far as disrespect is concern, know that our word of the unit is RESPECT and every member follows it without question. Admin is not given to everyone in our unit, the more experienced players are the only ones who have admin and those tend to be my higher ranking members. I support the First Sergeant for banning you, he handled the situation as an SNCO should. The conversations that took place between you and the First Sergeant are because of the ban on Svizz who I just unbanned, so everyone should just move on.

In the future, arguing with the person who banned you won't get you any closer to getting unbanned by him/her. Come directly here to plead your case so that the command staff can review it first, make the decision and get you unbanned.

I would also like to apologize for my comments made during the video. I will admit going in to filming it I was more than a little biased and perhaps a little too soon to call things out.

If it is okay I would like to ask permission to remove the video from my youtube page now that the issue is resolved. It's a shitty quality video that's not going to help my youtube page at all, and is not labeled at all which will raise needless questions by random youtubers.