Dota 2

Marsden 1st MRB

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

*gasp*!

You mean to tell me that DotA 2 isn't the most popular game online!? Man, you'd have thought I said it was equivalent in player numbers! Not that I said they are both very popular games. Never mind that DotA 2 is the second most popular game right now, behind League.

Well I guess every other game out there "pales in comparison" to League because no other game has the player statistics! We should all bow down to WoW as the god of all MMOs because it had the highest player base.

I'll just stop playing any other game because of numbers! That must mean everything! Disregarding everything I said at first especially that DotA 2 is unreleased! Disregarding that LoL has a two year advantage and that it is absolutely free so their player numbers are skewed! Disregarding all smurf accounts that wouldn't be near as easy to create repeatedly, or spammer accounts!

Just because a game is younger and has less players doesn't mean it pales in comparison. How else does a company promote a game that is not free to play and unreleased? Unless you pay $30, you don't have access to the game. Sure, they hand out freebies, but that doesn't equal going to leagueoflegends.com, downloading a free client, and creating a free account. Last time I checked DotA 2 ties your account to your Steam account. $30 for a smurf? No thanks.

Just because DotA 2 doesn't have a fancy flow chart means absolutely nothing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.