Election Result

McClendon 1st MRB

Not all the votes are in, and even then, it should be noted that electoral voters in at least half the states can vote against the popular vote in their state. And from what I've read about the electoral college, they generally vote the day after election day.

Also, this is just "predicted", not official announcements from the states. Most states are still haven't counted 10% or more votes that have been caste, so considering how close it is in many states, 10% unaccounted for votes can cause major upsets for the race.

Of course, if Romney decides to concede, then this would be considered a moot point... unless of course there's a major upset after the fact.

Not to put too much stake in the media, but as somebody who works in television, CNN, NBC, ABC, FOX, Politico, and all other major media outlets wouldn't call it for Obama if there was any question.

pitchImgur.gif

The election of 2000... Where the news channels announced that Bush was the victor of Florida when it was just too close to call.

Not to put too much stake in the media, but as somebody who works in television, CNN, NBC, ABC, FOX, Politico, and all other major media outlets wouldn't call it for Obama if there was any question.

dewey-defeats-truman.jpg

Al_Gore_Winner_2000_Election_CNN.jpg

D'Oh!

Anyways, it was an interesting race. We'll all just have to see what exactly the future brings. I truly hope Obama does well, I want to see the country on it's feet. So change some shit!

It's good is you voted for him, but through no information at all, i'm willing to bet Serbia is better off under Obama.

Pretty much this. Bush withheld aid from Yugoslavia for months after the sanctions back in 2001 and with Romney's abysmal foreign relations chatter, I don't imagine anything would have improved.

I am from Serbia McDowell, it doesnt matter which president was in America, they always done some shit to destroy Serbia more.

Well Jankovski, that's because all americans are born and bred to absolutely revile and hate serbia and anything serbian. The president really doesn't have any option if he wants to get elected

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.