Help Donate!

Parker 1st MRB

It's getting to be that time again.

We understand some people can't afford to donate at this time and thats perfectly fine, but if you can any donations are greatly appreciated!

It can be found on the homepage of the website above the server info.

When you donate to our server, it donates to the Paypal account that is tied directly to the Gameservers account which purchased the servers. In this case, myself has ownership to the account, but the command staff has access to see the funds, and where they are distributed. Money donated to the server cannot be taken out by anyone, the money travels directly into the servers themselves, so to speak. We are charged monthly for the servers to stay online, this includes the Public server, the Private server, the Ventrilo server, and the Website hosting. All of these are automatically charged to the PayPal account when the billing period is due.

Signed,

The Command Staff

• 4 years later...

Well ladies and gents its that time again. Fortunately its that time of the year for most of us where we give thanks for things we have in our lives, like friends, family and loved ones. I can't speak for everyone but I'm sure most of us are thankful to have a place we call home like the 1st MRB that provides us with a great escape from the real world and a chance to meet new people and make new friends.

Our servers run on the donations that many of you provide and without them we wouldn't exist so I'm only asking those who can spare some change to help keep our community going. Don't feel bad if you can't donate, we understand that there are people who can not contribute right now and that is completely understandable. Thank you in advance to those who have donated and to those that will donate, without you there would be no 1st MRB. Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving.

Here are a few of the people that have donated recently:

2ndLt. McDowell

WO. Stone

MSgt. Rather

TSgt. Kirk

TSgt. Jablonksi

TSgt. Smithers

SSgt. Cannon

SSgt. Lehman

Sgt. Viktor

Sgt. Willow

Cpl. OGara

Cpl. Mullaney

Cpl. Newman

I apologize if I missed any names, if I did it is because I didn't recognize the name under the donation. Please let me know if I did miss your name. Thank you for your donation.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

The monthly payment is coming up on Sunday and we are short $50 for this month. If we can get to our goal this month I will give the unit 1 week of no weapon restrictions. As always, I want you to know that we understand that not everyone can donate so please don't feel obligated. Thank you in advance to those that donate, without you guys we wouldn't be able to have a place we call home.

Cheers!

• 2 years later...

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since we've needed to drum up some support for the servers. I hate having to ask for more than you donate already, but with the bills for the server landing on the same week and month as the bill for the website, we're $75 short this month! Following Parker's example, if we meet our goal in the next couple weeks, I'll give the unit in turn Two Weeks without Weapon Restrictions. Of course, we never want you to feel obligated to donate, please tend to your own monetary needs before even thinking of donating to the server.

Thank you all for your support, it's your time and effort that keeps us running!

-If you want to donate directly click below:

pixel.gif

You guys are awesome! I got a little distracted by the forum upgrades and I forgot to check the donations, but of course you guys pulled through and closed the gap!

Two Weeks without Weapon Restrictions, GRANTED!

Special thanks to those that donated:

J. Hill 1st MRB

Gearhart 1st MRB

Moffat 1st MRB

Bradley 1st MRB

There's one more from a name I don't recognize, but thanks nonetheless! We have the best community a unit could ask for!

• 5 months later...

Hey Everyone!

Extreme apologies for my absence, we're finishing up the summer semester at the university I work at and things have been rough!  Anyways, I received an email about our website costs coming though and we're just short having enough to pay for the next 6 months, and to make things more fun, our monthly server payment is about to cycle in the next few days as well!

As always, we don't want you to feel obligated to donate, not everyone has extra cash to spend and even if you do, we realize that your financial comfort comes first.  With that said, anything you can contribute is appreciated, it is you guys that keep the server alive!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

Another month, and another bill.  Thanks again to everyone that donated last time, it was a huge bill and we came together just in time to pay it.  

Since that last bill wiped us out, we're just running about $29 short for our server payment this month, so any little amount you can donate would be appreciated!

Thanks for all your support!