2012/13 NHL Season Thread

Gooderham 1st MRB

NHL Gamecentre "Mosaic" streaming + 2 games on tv = watching 6 games at a time. HOCKEY COMA FTW!

Same here! I got WAS/WIN on TSN and MON/FLA on RDS plus I'm streaming 4 games on Gamecentre. Hockey FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IKR!!!!!!!!! Although 24 gigs to stream all 4 games in HD is ... a bit much.

I can even understand what Engle is talking about when he's going off on one of his Wild diatribes now... :)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True.

In other news, Edmonton and the Oilers have agreed on a new downtown arena deal.

Yeah, it's pretty much done. We're technically still short 107 million but the province is believed to be providing that to us via infrastructure which is what the LRT & pedway will be classified as. The province stated it has no problem committing to the project but only via infrastructure.

Edited by Steiner

No, he is just a kid who scored a game tying goal with 4 seconds left

Exactly.

Plus, the game was the most dramatic game i've witnessed in awhile, with the Oilers getting screwed by the reffs on a goal that should have counted prior and the fans bombing the ice with pizza and beer as a result. Emotions would have been abnormally high had anybody scored, it was just that type of game. Yakupov is a teen in his third game in the NHL so his emotions sky rocketed. The media is just blowing this out of proportion, nothing else to talk about i guess. Even Theo Fluery doesn't have any issues against it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.