What do you do when your wife sugests we watch Dr. Who?

Ultranator BAR

What do you do when...  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Your wife suggests you watch Dr. Who together?

• Play it cool, "Yeah, I'll put it on our Netflix queue some time..."
    • Jump right in, "Horay, you're the bestest wife."
    • Start looking for the trap, "Your mom's not coming over anytime soon, is she?"

It's not a bad series, I've recently been watching the Doctor while I'm at work and in my free time. If you need a show to compare it to, think Stargate with time traveling. It's definitely something any Sci-Fi fan should check out at least once. I started at the 2005 series, I don't know if I want to venture into the 60's-80's series quite yet.

What do you do when your wife sugests we watch Dr. Who?

I selected the look for the trap.

But in the even that there is no trap/inlaws in bound, then you've found a keeper.

The next logical step would be that theres an eventual threesome headed your way, as he inner Geek is starting to break through, so its a win win situation.

Dr Who is actually amazing. I'm not even talking about the 'new' run of the show (starting in 2005).

If you can get past the dodgy costumes, the stories are really pretty good, and some of the early films are great. It pretty much all depends on the doctor you choose but tom baker is a pretty solid choice. My dad has pretty extensive collection of doctor who DVD's and even more extensive collection of doctor who VHS, so I pretty much grew up on it.

IMO though do some research first before committing yourself to watching it.

RAMDOM FACT: The newest doctor, Matt Smith was born in my hometown.

OK... basically Dr. Who is a children's show. That having been said, it is a pretty good one, and I do watch it.

A lot of the ideas in it are totally "out there", hence much of it is completely preposterous, but on the other hand at least it's interesting.

If you're really into scifi, you should definitely give it a go, because nothing else really does what Dr. Who does.

Before you watch ANYTHING however... listen to this: