Please help me (unban)-me

Name: IgOrHaRd

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:1604898

Reasons for the Ban: During a year of living together I had the pleasure to meet many good people that will always keep in my best memories, I had some problems, but no problems like this, I am totally sympathetic. I just do not like being maltrado when I am abused I usually treat the person the same way, and this is the result of everything. I have no power to admin for measuring forces with one who is wanting me out of one of the servers that I like to frequent. Whenever I spoke into the microphone demaziadamente, if any admin complained, I respected the warning from the moderator and never went against the order of the moderator server, I'm not dumb, but I will not be mistreated grace my reality is that I ask forgiveness all but I just wanted to take back my right to enter and leave the server as I always had, igorhard ass.

By the time I was in the respawn I just said I'm a free man I can also speak a player respawn kill me and nothing happened to him. Why I was dripping by the server for two hours and he remained there. Only because I have to be severely punished.

Recommended duration of ban: Banned for 2 weeks.

Demo Provided?: /N

Whether or not you are a "free man" holds no consequence. Our server is not a government organization, if we feel you violate our rules you have violated the rules. Because you are "free" doesn't give you the right to act however you wish in our server.

Further, you have copied numerous 1st MRB logos into your signature and profile. You've never been in our unit, therefore you were never part of the Hellraisers. Nor have you earned any medals in the unit, lest of all copying Captain Englebretson's uniform plate.

You should have known the rules. You will remain banned unless a higher ranking officer decides against it. Topic closed.

via Google Translate:

Se você é ou não um "homem livre" não possui nenhuma conseqüência. Nosso servidor não é uma organização do governo, se sente que violam nossas regras você violou as regras. Porque você é "livre" não lhe dá o direito de agir como quiser em nosso servidor.

Além disso, você copiou inúmeras 1 logos MRB em sua assinatura e perfil. Você nunca esteve em nossa unidade, portanto, você nunca fizeram parte dos Hellraisers. Nem você conquistou nenhuma medalha na unidade, para que de placa uniforme todas as cópias do Captain Englebretson.

Você deveria saber as regras. Você continuará a ser proibido, a menos que um maior ranking oficial decide contra ele. Tópico fechado.