Candy Box: Ascii game

T. Brown 1st MRB

Well, I let it run overnight. So, it's an idle game which I'm not sure a lot of people are into. Still, interesting enough I suppose.

I am going to become candy overlord, gain a majority holding in the stock of all candy production, and then triple the cost of candy to make everyone suffer for not enjoying this more.

i can't get by the castle.

I've noticed that there are certain key elements to completing the levels, some (or all) which need to be used for success. If it seems impossible, you're probably missing one (or some) of these element(s). Once you figure out the trick, it feels so simple (and accordingly, made me feel foolish for trying).

For example, at the very beginning of the castle, when those knights (I think they were knights?) keep rushing out, if you keep using health potions, it sends you back and lets more knights out. SO, you have to have enough HP to survive the first few knights without potion-ing, and only use it on the last one (or two). At first I thought it was a glitch, but friends playing it as well reported the same thing, and in subsequent levels, there are similar patterns needed to complete 'em.

This shit gets complicated : D

Found any way to get your HP up? mine is stuck at 106...

I don't know if eating the candies gets more HP, but "You have eaten 489648 candies!" and my HP is around 500. I just let it go all night (getting 10/sec, thanks to paying off the sorceress a few times), ate em in the morning (after making some potions). You'd think there would be a point to eating candies though, and 500k divided by 500 = a nice round 1000, so my hypothesis is that 1 candies consumed = 1/1000hp.

Eat more candies, the more candies you've eaten, the more health you have. It takes more and more candies to increase your health though.

I can't kill the dragon now...

ME NEITHER @)$(^@$

I'm going to try the turtle potion when I get in that room, see if that helps. Got him down to 300hp last go, but then couldn't potion or scroll and died.

(edit: it did not help lol)

(editedit: new plan = soon as i get in that room, clone and imp, let them go at him for a bit)