Server Issue

So I noticed the pub was virtually empty just about 20 min. ago, so I decided to hop in. Once I started playing with a couple other people, something seemed a bit off. Our pings were fine, but it seemed that we were lagging and that whenever we tried talking, our voices sounded like they had been put through a blender, just a bunch of bits and pieces. Idk what it was, whether it was with something happening at the source or a ddos attack or whatever.

So I noticed the pub was virtually empty just about 20 min. ago, so I decided to hop in. Once I started playing with a couple other people, something seemed a bit off. Our pings were fine, but it seemed that we were lagging and that whenever we tried talking, our voices sounded like they had been put through a blender, just a bunch of bits and pieces. Idk what it was, whether it was with something happening at the source or a ddos attack or whatever.

Do you have your lerp set to anything silly ?

Do you have your lerp set to anything silly ?

My lerp is 0.5 ms

Edited by Kabasares 1st MRB