Star Citizen

Kirkendall 1st MRB

Aw man, I have always really loved space games. I never got into Eve but I liked watching the political and economic mechanics of the gameplay and really enjoyed Sins of a Solar Empire and the Star Wars KOTOR and Sith Lords. I have no idea whether or not I'll get this since I doubt my PC will handle it atm, but it looks and sounds really cool.

If I were to play this I'd love to have one of the larger exploratory ships or trade ships and get a bunch of friends together and set out to explore the galaxy or enter a private business together. Or even just getting together in a private squadron of ships and working together as a company, I think that'd be pretty awesome with this.

Count me in for that!

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First off, happy New Years and I hope everyone is doing great. Been a few since I've been on here.

I was curious what you guys would be doing in terms of occupation in Star Citizen. Trader? Bounty Hunter? Miner?

I've personally sunk roughly $2,000 into this hype train to start up a pirate fleet.

• 1 month later...
I was curious what you guys would be doing in terms of occupation in Star Citizen. Trader? Bounty Hunter? Miner?

I've personally sunk roughly $2,000 into this hype train to start up a pirate fleet.

Dayyyuuummm that's a lot of moolah!

MRB-Logo.png

Raider Battalion (MRB) - Bounty Hunting, Mercenary/Freelancing

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/MRB

4 members and counting. I usually do a shit ton of recruiting for clans I'm associated with so I'm sure I'll get this baby in the hundreds when it's released. I've got a Superhornet and possibly looking into getting a transport ship to add to the hangar. We shall see :)

• 1 month later...

Personally, I already have a ship and am a Black-Marketeer in TABOO, which intends to the biggest Black Market Group in the game, though with how lax rules are, I'd be more than happy to do some bounty hunting and freelancing from time to time. Though at the same time, you guys will likely be after me and my fellows.

Edited by Armstrong 1st MRB