Yeah thanks for this!!! Canada! (FACEPALM)

H. Stone 1st MRB

Also Reasons to visit Canada:

1. To get some poutine.

Edit: Poutine is fries covered in gravy and topped with cheese. Sounds awesome. So I revised the list.

However I think instead of brown gravy, substitute country gravy. I'm going to try this friday, or saturday.

Edited by Morton 1st MRB

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

retarted

retarted?

Obviously he is employing the older use of the word, "tart," noun, a woman considered to be sexually promiscuous or a prostitute. These woman were at one point, tarts, but had become normal since coming to the United States of America at some point. Upon their return to Canada, they "retarted" themselves, leading to their awkward appearances and odd demeanor. I say a return to Canada, because in the 15 seconds I watched of the video they did not pull the "duck face" once. This duck face has become a staple of American tart culture and its lack of appearance is a red flag. More specifically, a flag consisting of a red field with a white square at its center, in the middle of which is a red maple leaf.

Canada.

retarted

retarted?

Obviously he is employing the older use of the word, "tart," noun, a woman considered to be sexually promiscuous or a prostitute. These woman were at one point, tarts, but had become normal since coming to the United States of America at some point. Upon their return to Canada, they "retarted" themselves, leading to their awkward appearances and odd demeanor. I say a return to Canada, because in the 15 seconds I watched of the video they did not pull the "duck face" once. This duck face has become a staple of American tart culture and its lack of appearance is a red flag. More specifically, a flag consisting of a red field with a white square at its center, in the middle of which is a red maple leaf.

Canada.

All the win of the world.

retarted

retarted?

Canada.

The duck face you are referring to was popularized in the late 2000s, it has since become less popular for females to do in this decade, thus you can not use it to determine their origins. Although there were no duck faces present in that video, there were some signs of Americanism that is nonexistent here in Canada. Firstly, the girl driving used her hands to motion a trigger pull on a gun (a weapon commonly used by Americans). Secondly, as I previously stated the backseat passenger is carrying a small dog, possibly trying to mimic Paris Hilton (an American icon idolized by retarded American females). Lastly, I'd like to remind you that they got the national colo(u)rs of Canada wrong by stating it was red, white AND black. Unless you are colo(u)r blind and/or received no education, it is impossible for a Canadian to incorrectly state the colo(u)rs of our flag. The only logical conclusion one can draw from this video is that those females are in fact from the United States of America visiting Canada for the weekend and regardless of where they come from, they are indeed mentally retarded and should be terminated.

tumblr_mau33z4aoP1rfgqrqo1_500.gif

retarted

retarted?

Canada.

The duck face you are referring to was popularized in the late 2000s, it has since become less popular for females to do in this decade, thus you can not use it to determine their origins. Although there were no duck faces present in that video, there were some signs of Americanism that is nonexistent here in Canada. Firstly, the girl driving used her hands to motion a trigger pull on a gun (a weapon commonly used by Americans). Secondly, as I previously stated the backseat passenger is carrying a small dog, possibly trying to mimic Paris Hilton (an American icon idolized by retarded American females). Lastly, I'd like to remind you that they got the national colo(u)rs of Canada wrong by stating it was red, white AND black. Unless you are colo(u)r blind and/or received no education, it is impossible for a Canadian to incorrectly state the colo(u)rs of our flag. The only logical conclusion one can draw from this video is that those females are in fact from the United States of America visiting Canada for the weekend and regardless of where they come from, they are indeed mentally retarded and should be terminated.

Joker-clap.gif

I will concede the duckface is an outdated tactic in locating nationalities. Due to the strength and power of American culture, the "finger gun" has invaded other countries as an acceptable gesture. See Figure 1, in which Rowan Atkinson (a British actor) uses a finger gun technique to convey comedy. The influence of UK culture you emphasized with the spelling of "colour" is at example here, as the tarts are obviously mimicking their British influences. Further, the dog they are holding is commonly known as a "maltipoo," a designer mutt breed. Only the problem with the maltipoo, is it's a mix between a maltese and a poodle. Poodles, while originating in Germany, were adopted by the French and most heavily influenced by the French. The French. Between the German influence in the poodle, and the Italian influence in the Maltese, that leaves at least a 30% breed mix to the French. It is commonly known that prolonged exposure to French material will kill a pure-blooded American, thus her immunity to the poodle exposure can only be attributed to a natural resistance from a close proximity and general acceptance to French Canada. Also keep in mind that American "icons" such as Paris Hilton cling to suicidal chihuahuas. Which is a Mexican breed. Don't ask. I cannot speak to the Canadian education system, but I do know everyone from age 1 onward in the US is taught about the mighty RED WHITE AND BLUE (figure 2). Finally the car. The car is an Acura TL, and the Acura TL holds the capacity for a USB drive to be attached for the musically inclined. Only, the TL will only accept FAT32 file type. 3 plus 2 is 5 (thanks American education). And, as I'm sure you know the first number in a person's Social Insurance Number (SIN) has to do with their geography and location.

5 = Ontario, Canada.

See. Figure. 3.

However, the current administration is not against drone strikes in different countries, I'm sure something can be worked out.

Figure 1

finger-gun_mr-bean_9965.jpg

Figure 2

American-Patriot.jpg

Figure 3

shocked-cat.jpg

I just want to point out that Poutine is a meal typically from Quebec, the french-speaking part of Canada. I agree that it can probably be found all around the country due to it's awesomeness but you guys in ontario and the ROC shouldn't take the credit for that meal. That's pretty much the same thing with maple syrup actually but I don't want to argue on this.

And Morton, to come back on "the fat topic" discussed by you (and me) at the beginning of this thread : I find that the only one in that video that isn't fat is the one sitting behind the driver with her little dog. I guess that the fatness perception or criteria that we have is simply different on either sides of the border.

I just want to point out that Poutine is a meal typically from Quebec, the french-speaking part of Canada. I agree that it can probably be found all around the country due to it's awesomeness but you guys in ontario and the ROC shouldn't take the credit for that meal. That's pretty much the same thing with maple syrup actually but I don't want to argue on this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OVJdio-0rBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And Morton, to come back on "the fat topic" discussed by you (and me) at the beginning of this thread : I find that the only one in that video that isn't fat is the one sitting behind the driver with her little dog. I guess that the fatness perception or criteria that we have is simply different on either sides of the border.

We'll give you the Poutine, but I actually prefer Maple Syrup from Ontario or New Brunswick more then the syrup form Quebec. Your's just does not have the right amber and sweetness to it. Probably soured from all the seperatists while making it.

And back to the Poutine, you did know it was an english soldier who invented it while in quebec, that old fat guy who took credit for it just placed the order at the pub :P

I actually prefer Maple Syrup from Ontario or New Brunswick more then the syrup form Quebec. Your's just does not have the right amber and sweetness to it. Probably soured from all the seperatists while making it.

Added to my signature.

Poodles, while originating in Germany, were adopted by the French and most heavily influenced by the French. The French.

I actually laughed out loud while reading that. THE FRENCH!

Well played Kirk, those facts are too accurate for me to dispute, especially the FAT32 file type. Who can argue with that math? LOL!

Maple syrup was invented by the indigenous North America people. They used to make maple sugar and syrup. Maple syrup is extracted by drilling holes and taping the sap.

Canada produces more than 80 percent of the world's maple syrup, producing about 26,500,000 litres (7,000,000 US gal) in 2004. The vast majority of this comes from the province of Quebec, which is the world's largest producer, with about 75 percent of global production totalling 24,660,000 litres

Eat up boys.

Maple syrup was invented by the indigenous North America people. They used to make maple sugar and syrup. Maple syrup is extracted by drilling holes and taping the sap.

Canada produces more than 80 percent of the world's maple syrup, producing about 26,500,000 litres (7,000,000 US gal) in 2004. The vast majority of this comes from the province of Quebec, which is the world's largest producer, with about 75 percent of global production totalling 24,660,000 litres

Eat up boys.

Quality before quantity, my friend.

No Arsenault, I just hold a realistic view on women. It comes from seeing woman as people. (Ah see what I did there, I insulted you subtlety. Just like you did in your post.)

Also got to admit I hate maple syrup, it is too sweet. I hate pretty much anything that is too sweet to be honest so it isn't Canada's fault. So your syrup has no power over me.

Okay like the bum I am I skipped some of the posts on the second page and everyone went from talking about how retarted these girls were acting to poodles and duckfaces and gravy and french fries and and and fuck the maple leafs and and and and

Estimated time for bitchslap from Parker- any second now