4 years of connection time for the 1st MRB members!

Arsenault 1st MRB

While looking at THIS I realized that today, the 1st MRB members have totallized, all together, 4 years of connection in the pub. I know it's not the "original one" and that there are other several hours that have been spent in that old server by the members of our unit but that is still pretty impressive!

1stSgt. P. Jankovski [1st MRB] 62d 15:38h

Top of the list for connection time for the server..... dayumn son that's some decent connection time to the server!

But almost as impressive:

1stSgt. K. Quarterman [1st MRB] 44d 13:42h

Now that is some serious AFK time spent in the pub!!!!

Edited by Gardner 1st MRB

1stSgt. P. Jankovski [1st MRB] 62d 15:38h

Top of the list for connection time for the server..... dayumn son that's some decent connection time to the server!

But almost as impressive:

1stSgt. K. Quarterman [1st MRB] 44d 13:42h

Now that is some serious AFK time spent in the pub!!!!

You gotta remember that Janko probalby taught everything to Quarterman about being eternally AFK/sleeping in spec in the pub... Janko is really a pro of that discipline. :P

1. 1stSgt. P. Jankovski [1st MRB] 94 1,951 99.65% 62d 16:28h

2. MSgt. T. Brown [1st MRB] 52 2,190 99.40% 53d 04:52h

3. GySgt. J. Logue [1st MRB] 119 1,853 95.56% 50d 11:06h

4. SSgt. A. Ucar [1st MRB] 634 1,161 77.30% 45d 03:20h

5. 1stSgt. K. Quarterman [1st MRB] 333 1,370 98.29% 44d 14:18h

6. GySgt. K. Gardner [1st MRB] 411 1,293 99.79% 41d 21:33h

7. MSgt. C. Branem [1st MRB] 365 1,335 85.12% 40d 07:17h

8. SSgt. K. Kabasares [1st MRB] 37d 14:42h

9. CWO. H. Stone [1st MRB] 37d 01:27h

10. Cpl. JP. OGara [1st MRB] 36d 22:48h

Looks great. But upon further inspection I found something else I am more proud of: 33% win ratio. This means that 1st MRB members take it upon themselves to join the losing team. Trying to make the server balanced even if they still lose in the end.

Also I found three stats I want to bring to the attention of everyone. Berg has the highest Kill Streak of 40 kills on 02/19/2012. I don't know what happened on that day, but Berg must of shown the people one the server how true Swedish Supremacy actually is.

2nd: I have the Most 'Best Latency' Awards at the number of 38. WTS Leet pings + pingmaskers.

3rd:

9AAObOZ.png

The Officers set us straight by having the only two members with above 2/1 KD

A shout out to our fine BAR members should be thrown out as well:

1 Princepoole |ßÄЯ|* 79d 00:48h

2 1stSgt. P. Jankovski [1st MRB] 62d 16:28h

3 TeaBagger |ßÄЯ|* 57d 04:13h

4 Slingsby |ßÄЯ| 53d 16:03h

5 MSgt. T. Brown [1st MRB] 53d 06:38h

6 GySgt. J. Logue [1st MRB] 50d 12:20h

7 Chef Gumby|ßÄЯ|* 46d 13:56h

8 Ultranator |ßÄЯ|* 46d 12:21h

9 SSgt. A. Ucar [1st MRB] 45d 03:57h

10 Lafy |ßÄЯ| 45d 02:51h

They hold 6 out the top 10 hours spent on the server.

Fuck sakes not in the top 10 haha. Any non members on those top 10??

Highest non member for all time connection hours to server is:

#17 Promon™ 40d 00:04h

So the Top 16 on the server are either 1st MRB or BAR

Out of the Top 20 only 2 are non members.

Edited by Gardner 1st MRB