Dayz Standalone

A. Cannon 1st MRB

This evening turned out pretty good. I logged on the into the DMZ hive and decided to check my surroundings for loot. After all, I got a couple stands and a feed shack. Found a hunting scope and a Hunters back pack. Then I decided to check out the Barns there didn't find anything but a coke. Then...as I was exiting the last barn I see a helicopter crash site. All right there in front of me. A good 300m later I find A lot of assorted magazines a couple attachments one being a silencer for my pistol.  After that I logged out...from inside of the crashed Heli. ^.^

DayZ Report #509:

Armstrong, Harvey and I have logged out at base camp on the DMZ.  We have relatively full tents with essentially everything we might need (except fucking water because that is now impossible to find for some reason).  We made a successful run on Zeleno and the surrounding area finding both weapons, ammo, food, and even a car.  Unfortunately we did not have enough time to unload out haul and return to find parts to fix the car before the server reset.  

Those who wish to join the adventures of our squad on the DMZ server, just msg myself, Marsden, LaGesse, Harvey, Armstrong, or Donkin.

Happy hunting fellas

Happy to help guide people in from the coast to base camp if you need help. it's a fairly easy run however it is very long from any spawn point. Ideally meet ups will be be facilitated outside the center of the map [Mogilivka up to Stary and out to Vybor] so as to avoid us all congregating to meet at high traffic areas and increase the likelihood of being sited, followed, or killed. Once we have a stable infrastructure up with base and transit I think we could start working toward more aggressive PVP or possibly [more difficult IMO] work to facilitate a trade system with other groups on the server if we really wanted to.

Well I fucked up/experienced a classic dayz moment this morning......So I logged on real quick to see if there were any heli spawns around and take a quick peak in Zeleno mil base and one zombie hits me causing me to bleed. I use the one bandage that I had and just moved into the base.  Once in the base a zombie renders right in front of me out of nowhere knocking me ruining my clothes and causing me yet again to start bleeding.  Except this time I didnt have any rags to stop the bleeding.  I searched half the city with no luck finding clothes that were tearable to rags and the clinic was full of literally everything other than a bandage so i ended up bleeding out in the middle of the street in zeleno.......fml

lol Mottola talkin trash with his 140 hours. Get Good homie :P Come talk when you break 500 like Harvey and I

Just playing BB. Glad to see you joined back in. Best bet for dodging zeds is to lock them in a house behind you. You will have to take a few hits most likely but it's more effective then killing them when unarmed. Once you have a melee weapon it is worthwhile to kill zeds as they will occaisionally drop loot. The only Netting I have found recently was actually on a zed corpse.

So I hopped back on this morning (didnt die, brought rags with me) to see if I could get that truck working.  It has everything needed for it, found gas but we need a stupid engine for it and there doesnt appear to be any that are spawning within Zeleno.  Guess we need to find a new spawn soon because I doubt itll last very long with all working parts minus an engine in that high traffic area.

yeah, I have most routes to cities memorized by landmarks now, but it has taken some time for sure lol If you want help familiarizing yourself with the landmarks that have been added to the DayZ map let Samuels or I know as he is pretty good iwth the land marks  nowadays. Also you will never spawn further south or west than Elektro these days