Dayz Standalone

A. Cannon 1st MRB

If anyone is interested in some tense DayZ action, they should check out Mottola's twitch stream.  I just watched it after the shitstorm we had tonight since he caught the whole thing.  The action starts around 1 1/2 hours in during the overwatch of Zeleno, and at 2.5 hours when we hit vybor mil base and shit really hits the fan

Seriously Lagesse, if you wanna hear/see what you missed out on totally check it out.  I watched the action parts (because running and listening to us chat is kinda boring since i was there) and it was really tense to listen to from a different perspective since i was the one getting shot at

Also still kinda amazed how bad of a shot that guy was since he had so many chances to kill me

Edited by Samuels 1st MRB

2 hours ago, Marsden 1st MRB said:

I feel like tonight more people gonna die. We shall have to wait and see. I won't be able to be on till after midnight est however 

Mottola and I both got shot, twice. I'm try and make my way back over before we all meet up though. On the bright side, with any luck we may be able to clear up some tent space. LOL

3 hours ago, Marsden 1st MRB said:

Oh noes what about the SVD?

I can't recall, I think Samuels ended up leaving it in favour of Mottola's ATLAS. Took the clips for it though. 

Cocksuckers out of Dolina fucked me and Mottola over on the way back (me twice), but I've made it halfway back now and managed to find a Mosin.

I didnt want to leave it!!! It was glitched to Mottola's body for some reason, i spend a long time with the body looting it and taking all the possible supplies i could with me before retreating to the tent.  I am still kinda devastated that I wasnt able to pick up the SVD......I was probably not worthy enough of a sniper last night

Edited by Samuels 1st MRB