Ban Request:: Arrogant Bastard Elmo

Name: Arrogant Bastard Elmo

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:9090383

Reasons for the Ban: Disrespect and continued negative attitude. I came in on the 25th and there was a lot of mic spam complaints of team killing. When I joined team killing had almost stopped. The player In question was going off in anger towards a pubber, that I can assume was team killing or team killed him before i got there. That player did stop after I provided the warning. I went to spec and saw that player firing his rifle in the direction of elmo but his aim was not actually going to hit the Elmo. Elmo then stopped scoped and shot the player in continued anger. I Kicked not banned the Elmo person after tk'n the player in acceptance of the fact that maybe he would understand to let me take care of the player and not revenge or take things into his hands. He then joined back up still enraged. Went off on me slurs swearing ect. I FULLY understood his anger and rage was from another situation that was not an issue. So to remove this from our pub I provided the player with a 10 minute ban to get him to cool off and collect himself. Today I receive this from Ssgt Heresy. Elmo made an account and sent heresy this. I appreciate the fact that Heresy Is a player that our pubbers fill comfortable going to him. I even agree that if he came and approached in a different manner I could come to a common ground and explain everything to the pubber. Given this type of attitude I would like to see 1 month or permanent ban because the player is not the type of attitude we deserve to have in our server.

Link to source bans http://www.1stmarineraiderbattalion.clanse...lmo&Submit=

Hey Heresy,

It was fun for a bit playing on the 1st, but I am DONE with it, as Kirk the pussy went on a little power trip tonight. The little asshole was not kicking or banning a player who was killing people repeatedly left and right in our Axis Spawn and when I finally shot the TKer to stop him from killing me and multiple others (Self Defense and yes, I will claim it), the little asshole Kirk kicked me instead. I came back and questioned him wtf and he bans me. Fuck him and screw playing or joining the 1st if assholes like him are going to be useless, dickless admins.

My problem is not with you, as I always thought you were cool, but he is a useless piece of dogshit and you can tell I said so.

Take care and good luck

Recommended duration of ban:1 Month to permanent

Demo Provided?: Y/N

Edited by Kirk 1st MRB