Unban Request: `Pr!mos | Im a little bit sexy

Name: `Pr!mos | Im a little bit sexy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24150158

Date and time of ban: Friday Feb. 19 around 10:00 pm MST ( not sure about the time )

Admin who banned me: Dont know

Excuse for the Unban: I dont know why i was banned. Another Pr!mos asked why I was banned and the response they said was that it was accidental. I am very respectful of the rules and play a lot on the server so I dont see why I would have been banned on purpose. Your server rocks so I am anxious to be unbanned. Thanks!

Snap...I didnt know that was happening. I can assure you I wasn't trying to hack or aim bot or whatever. I run a CFG file to improve the games performance on my machine and had just added some sound commands that I copied from another CFG file that I got from my friend. I'm going to take a stab and say that the CFG without those sound commands will correct this problem, since i have been using it for a few months now and have never had this problem, but how do I know? How can I test to see if the settings I have in the CFG file are cheats or something?

We did this as a precaution. No one is accusing you of hacking. I'll discuss this further with the rest of the command staff and we will post our decision later on tonight.

In the mean time, you should double check your cfg as more servers may do the same thing seeing as gametracker is reporting you as a bot.