Stolen Valor!

J. Ascencio 1st MRB

This makes me sick! Who would impersonate a soldier like this! I applaud the guy that called him out!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3919115724001/h.../#sp=show-clips

P.S I could not figure out how to do the embedded code trick with videos that are not on YouTube.

Edited by J. Ascencio 1st MRB

Stolen valor is no longer a crime, according to the Supreme Court, but impersonating a member of the Military is still a felony as far as I know. besides, the Army would never take a fat asshole like that. they have the pick of to many qualified people who are patriots to take a jerk like him.

I believe impersonating a member of the armed forces is fine by law as long as its not for any monetary gain.

I thought I read somewhere that people like that try to get Military discounts by walking around in a uniform.

Also, I saw that they're going to talk about this on the CBS Morning Show today.

THIS. Ya I have seen one person in uniform at a Home Depot trying to get the 10% discount on tools, but some Marine called him out on it. I was about to go up to him and just give him a beat down right there, but he jetted out of there post haste.

Apparently he didn't have a government ID or VA card and had something wrong with his ACU's. I'm not too familiar with the Marine or Army ACU patches, so I just took the Marine Vet's word for it.