Europe is Finished!

M. Johnson 1st MRB

Yeah, I agree to Cannon. It's the same here in Cologne (or take the German capital Berlin as an example).

But seriously, who came up with that shit of "no-go zones"? <_< I really don't know if I should laugh my ass off or start crying because of that. :huh: As Arsenault said, there is so much fucking bullshit in one video and the sad thing is, that a certain number of people really tend to believe that because they don't have the possibilities to make a comparison. They've not been given the opportunity to differenciate and that leads into condemnation of a whole religion and that's just wrong.

My previous comment was rather meant to be ironic, but nevertheless, sometimes I wish I'd had a gun, but that's another story :lol:;)

years ago, when I was living in Richmond, there was one neighborhood, that if you moved into it and you were not Muslim, you were FORCED to move, even if they had to burn down your home. How much worse has it gotten. How much worse will it get. How much worse does it have to get before people open their eyes? How much worse does it have to get before our Government does something about it? True, in the past we had ethnic neighborhoods. The Italians, Irish, German, Polish, Chinese and so on, but they were not trying to destroy our government, our religion, or take our lives. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim.

I didn't post this to cause a political debate, I posted it because it's all factually untrue but since it has I'll move it to the politics forum. It's when news outlets decide to spew such garbage that people get misinformed and tensions rise, leading to intolerance and the splitting of communities.

I love the fact that the Mayor of Rotterdam, who indeed is Muslim himself said this on live TV:

"It is incomprehensible that you can turn against freedom… But if you don’t like freedom, for heaven’s sake pack your bags and leave.

“There may be a place in the world where you can be yourself, be honest with yourself and do not go and kill innocent journalists. And if you do not like it here because humorists you do not like make a newspaper, may I then say you can f*** off.

“This is stupid, this so incomprehensible. Vanish from the Netherlands if you cannot find your place here. All those well-meaning Muslims here will now be stared at”.

I Just want to say that this is also wrong Hill...

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim.

Even though there has been a rise in terrorist attacks from Muslim extremists, there are many terrorist attacks from all different religions and cultures. Ever heard of Anders Behring Breivik? He was Christian, The IRA in Ireland, Oklahoma City bombing was done by Christians and the list goes on. Extremists, can come from all walks of lives.

I think that all these recent terrorist attacks rant helping the muslim population in any way. If anything, the governments might start monitoring these no go zones more frequently and possibly prevent any future attacks. Really a sad time right now and lets hope that these issues don't become more racial issues not just terrorist based.

Just to add swell, just mentioning these no go zones as something terrible and something that will "finish Europe" is already not a good sign of the direction politics and the news is heading right now.

Another addition, the second video is just crazy at how she talks towards the muslims and this should be a joint effort. But also, don't watch fox news. Plain and simple. I personally watch CNN, they are not the best but they don't talk and have these terrible discussions about no go zones and radical islam as badly. But again, its my opinion i guess.

Edited by Melnyk 1st MRB

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Boone 1st MRB

Never noticed this post lol, as a matter of fact, there are 'no go zone's' here but i'm pretty sure every country has them and they're not as bad as they say in that news message.

Never noticed this post lol, as a matter of fact, there are 'no go zone's' here but i'm pretty sure every country has them and they're not as bad as they say in that news message.

Yeah and some of these Fox lovers say I need good course material lmao what a fucking joke you guys really do enjoy the TV telling you what to do don't you?