DONT STAY IN SCHOOL

H. Stone 1st MRB

Our Country was a better place when people were taught about the Founding Fathers. What they did and why they did it. it was taken out of the schools because our government wants to keep us ignorant. They can try and control our lives if we don't know they cannot. NOWHERE in the Constitution does it say "Separation of Church and State". What it does say is that no Government will say "This is the religion we will have" and everyone must worship this GOD. It was all about Freedom of Choice, and we are slowly losing our freedoms. Patriotism was taught in schools, now its the parents and grandparents who are teaching it. Our government wants to get away from the Constitution and destroy it. law is no longer based on the Constitution, but on case law. Schools are now a place to program our children to be liberals and progressives and destroy our country. Its sad to see.

NOWHERE in the Constitution does it say "Separation of Church and State". What it does say is that no Government will say "This is the religion we will have" and everyone must worship this GOD. It was all about Freedom of Choice, and we are slowly losing our freedoms.

I would argue that a very large portion of avoiding "This is the religion we will have" is to separate the church and state. Conflicts of interest are almost impossible to keep in check once you lose accountability.

• 2 weeks later...
NOWHERE in the Constitution does it say "Separation of Church and State". What it does say is that no Government will say "This is the religion we will have" and everyone must worship this GOD. It was all about Freedom of Choice, and we are slowly losing our freedoms.

I would argue that a very large portion of avoiding "This is the religion we will have" is to separate the church and state. Conflicts of interest are almost impossible to keep in check once you lose accountability.

Qouted this because i agree with what J.Hill said. Our country is slowly becoming something our founding fathers feared. You know everytime i see a war/soldier based movie it just makes me wanna rage now. Not because of what our soldiers have done but because of what our country is turning into.

Edited by Reyes 1st MRB

Qouted this because i agree with what J.Hill said. Our country is slowly becoming something our founding fathers feared. You know everytime i see a war/soldier based movie it just makes me wanna rage now. Not because of what our soldiers have done but because of what our country is turning into.

I agree in some aspects. I am certain our Founders would be ashamed of our lack of voter turnout, but also appalled by the fact we allow people of colour and women to vote. The fact so few are taught their basic laws as well is serious issue on all fronts, no matter who you are, yet I wonder if they'd be even more concerned with the number of those for which the laws seem not to apply -- or perhaps the power that owning a large corporation can give a small group in the nation today. In many ways the Founders' thinking is rather archaic, and I'd propose that the reason we steer away from this is not necessarily due to a crisis of religion, but the simple fact that many of these guys owned slaves, demeaned women, and were essentially rebels against a nation they considered oppressive. How often does a country teach its peoples to emulate usurpers? Why would you emphasize the fact that rebelling against a corrupt body can be successful in an age where a nation can realistically track its population in ways unfathomable even half a century ago, let alone nearly three? We rarely show the valid, logical aspects of those protesting in our nation today, those whose futures are still unknown, but you expect them to delve deeply into the successful protests before?

I agree that our country is slowly becoming something our founding fathers feared. That said, I recognize they feared interracial marriage, women with power, homosexuality, and sexuality as well. I'd be more focused on being sure that these changes are leading to a place where Americans can live in harmony, despite differences, and can find their own valued place in society that contributes to the betterment of their community.

Ever since i was little i've been reading a book thats been banned in 53 countrys. And they think adding new laws taking away our freedom well solve anything. Only thing those idiots are saying is "If you dont wanna live my way, I'll force you to".