pictures of pets

K. Reyes

Here's my 2 dogs, A Pitbull and Shiba inu mix. People that say pitbulls are aggressive have never been around them or they believe everything on the news. Like any other dog if they are raised right they can be really great dogs. I've been around a dozen off leash pitbulls and I've never been attacked once( i also have a friend that owns two). We've had our pitbull for months, She's twice as big as my other dog and they do great together even though my Shiba Inu mix is a little territorial. I'm starting to think my pitbull is half chicken cause when an airplane fly's over our house she runs inside and hides while my Shiba inu mix barks like crazy at the airplane

post-5570-1423975102_thumb.jpg

Edited by BloodTech

Beautiful dog ! I especially love the ears. Whats your dog mixed with ? Pure breds don't get that big. We never let our dogs off leash especially in public(not counting dog parks) You may trust your dog and that's a good thing, The thing is you cant trust other people. With everyone bashing pitbulls >:( you'll never know what could happen. My pitbull likes to rough house. She's wrestled with dogs twice her size. Came home one night from the dog park and found out she had a cut on her lip and front left under arm.

Beautiful dog ! I especially love the ears. Whats your dog mixed with ? Pure breds don't get that big. We never let our dogs off leash especially in public(not counting dog parks) You may trust your dog and that's a good thing, The thing is you cant trust other people. With everyone bashing pitbulls >:( you'll never know what could happen. My pitbull likes to rough house. She's wrestled with dogs twice her size. Came home one night from the dog park and found out she had a cut on her lip and front left under arm.

She's 100% APBT. AKC registered.

She looks big from that angle but she's only 55lbs.

10387675_992460470768007_816021746028327

I don't worry about other people because I know my dog. She doesn't leave my side, and most people cross the street when they see her.

She's 100% APBT. AKC registered.

She looks big from that angle but she's only 55lbs.

10387675_992460470768007_816021746028327

I don't worry about other people because I know my dog. She doesn't leave my side, and most people cross the street when they see her.

oh cool. My pits not far behind, She's around 40 lbs.She still has alot of things to learn but ive noticed she's to starting realize who the pack leaders are( They look at you with there ears back) You know i think its funny how most people are so scared of pitbulls. I was at the dog park just about to head into the gated area, And a lady saw our pitbull and rushed her dog out of the dog park( She had her reasons though, Another pitbull went after her dog). Bugged the hell out of me . Also ive seen a bull terrier at the dog park and some people believe those dogs are worse then pitbulls. i was able to pet it with no problems.

• 1 year later...

These are the two cats I got when I was on ELOA, It'd been a while since I'd had pets, and I felt it was right so I picked up these two little fur balls. the white one's name is bell, the charcoal/white one is named luna, We got them from my father's co-worker since the mother had just had kittens and god are they playful xD

20170102_111155.jpg

they generally clean each other while the other sleeps and cuddle yeah, They also get really pissy when one is in another room and they can't get in there, Its more then likely just they've been together since birth because they're siblings i'd guess, Not sure though reguardless i love em,

• 7 months later...

:v I've decided two cats were not enough.  and thus here is a photo of the new doggo in the house, Her names bambi and it's my first time owning a dog of this breed, But god damn she's playful and loving.

The breeds a Chiweenie, which is a crossbreed between a Chihuahua and Dachshund.

28c24d6b53dd55f0b0a3c2447ab0739c.jpg