Issues with gameME Stats

Sanka Cofie

Greetings 1st MRB,

I was looking through the gameME stats for the server the other day and I was shocked to discover I am not the top player on the server. I naturally assumed I would be, because I am a ruthless killing machine, and I am always leading my team to victory.

I immediately set out to see what might be wrong with the server stats in order to fix the issue, and soon discovered that there is a weapon modifier in place for the MG42 (the most skill intensive gun in the game) that modifies a kill value by multiplying it by 0.3.

Clearly this must be some sort of mistake, and I'm sure you'll all agree with me that the MG42 is one of, if not the most challenging gun to use.

I have attached here an original, 100% unedited gameplay footage video of me owning people with the MG42 in order to change your minds about the value of this most difficult of weapons.

I'm sure this will sway you all to my way of thinking, and I eagerly await the new 5.00x weapon modifier on the MG42.

Thank you in advance, and as always, it's an honor LEADING you to victory,

Oberstleutnant Sanka D. Cofie of the 5th Waffles SS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• 2nd Platoon Weekly Attendance   Week of 05MAY2024   P = Present | E = Excused | A = Absent   Platoon Staff WO. A. Pitteway - Excused MSgt. J. Candy - Excused TSgt. A. Yoder - Present   1st Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. R. Fielding - Excused Cpl. B. Grande - Present Pfc. R. Smith - Present Pfc. X. Hocker - Excused Pvt. B. Niles - Excused* Resigned Pvt. M. Noel - Present   2nd Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. C. Dilley - Present Cpl. H. Nielsen - Absent Cpl. S. Holquist - Excused Pfc. T. Scary - Present Pfc. C. Marsh - Excused Pvt. K. Bradley - Absent   Reserves: Pvt. T. Mongillo - Excused, Pfc. M. Oake - Excused   Helpers: CWO. R. Martinez   Attendance Policy    1. Each Week you must submit a TDR through Perscomm on the website before practice starts     2. If you do not submit a TDR you will get an Unexcused absence    3. Three (3) Unexcused absences in a row you receive an Infraction Report with a possible demerit with Command Staff approval.    4. Five (5) Unexcused absences in a row will result in being moved from Active duty to Reserves   If you need any assistance learning how to fill out a TDR contact your Squad Leader or your Platoon Sergeant.
    • Dear Rec. S. Garrison,    Due to unforeseen circumstances with your family, and discussion with Myself, you have opted to rescind your application.     If in the future you decide to come back to the 1st Marine Raiders, we will be here.    Best of luck, and hope everything turns out for the best    
    • Welcome to the 1st Marine Raider Battalion! Now that you have been accepted don't forget to: 1. Check in at the Recruit Depot 2. Read the Marine Raider Handbook (you are expected to know everything in it) 3. Change your steam friends Avatar 4. Download, install and log into Discord NOTE: Please be aware that you will not have access to the above links until an officer has given you full access to the forum. Access to the forum should be given to you within the next day.