Kind of surprised

surfrat

Hey folks.

Im an on and off again DOD:S player, and found your server and finally felt like I found a mature group and server to play on. I have even made a donation here to help keep it alive, least I can do as you allow me to play here.

I was playing today, and there were a few female players on the server. An I assume public regular, aceduckyroar or something of that nature, was killed by a female player and he immediately yelled out that she was a whore.

Then another killed him, he called her a whore as well, when she rebutted he told her to change her tampon.

All the while I held my tongue, as there was a member on there, I do not remember his name, and felt it was his place to stop this, to which all he did was laugh.

If this is the policy of the server, please let me know and I will refrain from playing (and by the way, so will the few that were called whore), and I will not donate again.

Please let me know what the policy of 1st MRB regarding this....

Hi Surfrat

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and your recent donation.

Our #1 rule and word in this unit is Respect and expect both our unit members and pubbers to uphold it.

At the same time people do slip and say things in the heat of "battle", and provided they do not go to excess we do let things go. But if excessive an admin should step in correct any unwanted wording or disrespectful comments, especially if someone complains or asks for it to stop.

I am sure one of our officers will respond to this thread as well, but if you are able to PM one of our admins or officers with more details I am certain they will look into this matter and help ensure it does not get out of hand again. If you are uncomfortable reaching out to one of our officers, please feel free to PM myself or any of our SNCO members as well (SSgt. to WO ranks), all of whom will also help ensure your future playing on our server is enjoyable.

Salute!

Sgt. K. Gardner.

As Gardner said, the Word of our Unit is Respect. We appreciate your donation and report on this conduct on our server. Being a diverse Unit that has many female members, rest assured that this behavior is not tolerated. Feel free to add any of the SNCO's to your friend's list on Steam and if you spot this behavior again give us a shout and we will handle the situation accordingly. Thanks again for playing on the Server!

Edited by Candy 1st MRB

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you remember if these comments were made in voice or server text chat?

Our server and community has a very strict policy in regards to respect and a zero tolerance for discrimination on the fronts of Race/Creed/Nationality/Gender/Sexual Preferences.

I really appreciate you doing the responsible thing and bringing this to our attention and being an adult about it. If you happen to see behaviors like this again in the future please do not hesitate to post a ban request as any member of our community is welcome to post in the MP forums about individuals like this. Additionally if you have MRB members on your Steam Friends please do not hesitate to message us to get the server policed.

Thank you again for being an awesome and mature human being.

(Curse you Gardner you beat me to it)

Edited by Marsden 1st MRB
And Candy

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you remember if these comments were made in voice or server text chat?

Our server and community has a very strict policy in regards to respect and a zero tolerance for discrimination on the fronts of Race/Creed/Nationality/Gender/Sexual Preferences.

I really appreciate you doing the responsible thing and bringing this to our attention and being an adult about it. If you happen to see behaviors like this again in the future please do not hesitate to post a ban request as any member of our community is welcome to post in the MP forums about individuals like this. Additionally if you have MRB members on your Steam Friends please do not hesitate to message us to get the server policed.

Thank you again for being an awesome and mature human being.

(Curse you Gardner you beat me to it)

Thank You all for your quick responses. It was vocal over the mic, loud as well, I am glad , as I thought it would be the case, that this is not the policy of the clan and server, and look forward to seeing you in server in the future.

Hey folks.

Im an on and off again DOD:S player, and found your server and finally felt like I found a mature group and server to play on. I have even made a donation here to help keep it alive, least I can do as you allow me to play here.

I was playing today, and there were a few female players on the server. An I assume public regular, aceduckyroar or something of that nature, was killed by a female player and he immediately yelled out that she was a whore.

Then another killed him, he called her a whore as well, when she rebutted he told her to change her tampon.

All the while I held my tongue, as there was a member on there, I do not remember his name, and felt it was his place to stop this, to which all he did was laugh.

If this is the policy of the server, please let me know and I will refrain from playing (and by the way, so will the few that were called whore), and I will not donate again.

Please let me know what the policy of 1st MRB regarding this....

we do not approve of people of that kind of attitude on our server. having fun is one thing but to bash some because of their sex is wrong. usually there are admins on but we cant always be there to monitor the server. thank you for making us aware of the situation, we will keep an eye out for this type of attitude to make sure that doesnt happen again.