Be prepared to look at some grim facts. (The Brink of WW 3)

Scinta

I have not been so active this week after finding evidence from Russia about why Turkey shot down their jet. according to Comrade Putin Turkey and ISIS are monopolizing on Syria's inability to stop massive oil tanking convoys going into NATO backed Turkey, when Russia decided to stop this obvious illegal trading of oil Turkey gave the jet 17 seconds to react before shooting it down, but then this is where shit gets weird. Russia sends in a helicopter to pick them up but is attacked by Hezbollah and lost one marine trying to rescue the pilot's body. Being a huge skeptic and watching the Syrian war fold out from birth to present has made me feel completely disgusted at the state of the world and I just want to give the cold hard facts about this, you may not like it and I sure as fuck do not like this either. but I want to make sure that at least somebody has the info before you spew out the BS. First, let me just say that ISIS is evil and I am all for everyone working together to make sure these guys never get recognition for being a major threat to the world ever again. Second, what I do not like is the fact that we are backing up Turkey who just recently was caught red handed, shaking hands with ISIS and being friendly on the border of Syria. Meanwhile, Russia decides to build it's 'invincible' electronic aircraft designed to make sure all Russian military forces have communication in case of nuclear detonation nearby to be built two weeks from now instead of being finished by the end of the year. Third, Turkey must be considered banished from NATO and anyone who buys into this crap that we didn't know anything about it, there has been reportedly gallons of oil being convoyed into three major highways from Syria to Turkey, therefor Russia reacts, Turkey freaks out when the Russian plane was apparently taking photos of evidence proving Turkey was putting it on their own trucks at a junction, so now there is 150,000 Russians in Syria and thousands on the Ukrainian border, 15% of the USMC has been stationed near the South China Sea, as well as 1,000 in Poland bordering Russia's Prussia territory. Maybe this is just a big misunderstanding but the world has not been at a height of nuclear annihilation since the cold war, which by the way is still very close to why the world is like this right now. according to Henry Kissinger we are at the brink of having the final superpower clash of the world, and only has room for one, the U.S. has been baiting Russia and China while we have apparently found a way to stop nukes from coming into NATO airspace. Gorbachev states that Russia has no way to deter the US since the fall of the Union, so most of their US foreign policy really has not changed when it comes to military retaliation, while we have been keeping our military tech up to date by having these proxy wars in the ME and selling arms to the ME. Now I am not stating that I enjoy the situation, in fact I am pretty sure the world would like and pretend that everything is okay, but when I say that WW 3 is coming, you bet your ass somebody is going to drop the ball harder then Turkey and Russia right now. I am going to post the DEFCON warning system link here in case you need a little update on what is happening around the world that would make the US launch it's entire payload, as well as it's CIA virus package meant to sabotage oil and nuclear computers transmit all of the information from that computer, then make the computer destroy itself never revealing where the hacking came from. If you or anyone you can think of can give me a better perspective on what is going on please do not hesitate to post here.

http://www.defconwarningsystem.com/

Russia is backing the Assad Regime in Syria. A group that opposes Assad in Syria are a group of Syrians known as Turkmen. They are of Turkish descent. Russia has been bombing them because they oppose Assad. When the Russian jet crossed the border, it were shot down. Turkey trusts Russia about as much as I do. Don't trust everything Putin says. he lies as much as Obama does.

Turkey supports ethnic cleansing and keeping kurds under dominated splinted and fractured in Syria, Turkey, Iraq, and Iran. as well as bombing Kurds fighting isis so Turkey can go fuck themselves. Turkey also funds most of the regimes against assad and part of them happen to be isis so im not sure what you are trying to get when you say Turkey doesnt trust Russia when we are telling them what to do.

I have several friend from gaming communities I play with from CSGO, Vega conflict, Star Trek Online, 1 from Starcraft 2, 1 from battlefield 4, and 2 good friends from on a old game i used to play and met in real life. most of them have joined the military to STOP ISIS and any of them from trying to get into the country and such. Turkey has caught red handed a few members of ISIS trying to get into there country through the country back roads and passes. Turkey is gathering a group together to combat them from trying to get in the country to sneak in to other countries around the world. Turkey is putting a STOP to ISIS and using there available troops to halt there spread and protect its citizens from them.

I have several friend from gaming communities I play with from CSGO, Vega conflict, Star Trek Online, 1 from Starcraft 2, 1 from battlefield 4, and 2 good friends from on a old game i used to play and met in real life. most of them have joined the military to STOP ISIS and any of them from trying to get into the country and such. Turkey has caught red handed a few members of ISIS trying to get into there country through the country back roads and passes. Turkey is gathering a group together to combat them from trying to get in the country to sneak in to other countries around the world. Turkey is putting a STOP to ISIS and using there available troops to halt there spread and protect its citizens from them.

Yeah I heard they are violating Iraq's northerns border, according to the Lions of Rojava the Turks have been bombing the Kurds more since. So it's basically militias in the crossfire of everyone's influence in the conflict that is pouring into neighboring countries. Thankfully Israel was smart enough to keep communications with Russia about how to deal with Russian jets violating Isarel's airspace near the Syrian Border, and so far each Russian plane complied with the warning and went back into Syria.

'Tensions have soared in Turkey since a Kurdish rally in Ankara was bombed last month' so you Have Turkey fighting ISIS forces/ kurdish militias without any discretion, this could seriously change the aspects of how the Kurds deal with other Islamic countries, and may spark Kurds in Turkey to rip up the truce between Turkey and the Kurdish groups in Turkey. What Turkey is afraid of is Kurds coming into Turkey from Syria and Iraq, but so far the Kurds deny that they want anything to do with Turkey (history shows that ethnic minorities under Turkish rule do not get the last laugh.) I understand what Turkey is doing by simply keeping their borders secure, but randomly running around Kurd majority border towns and shooting the place up is not how to deal with this. also Iraq warned that anyone violating their borders would preemptively strike before they reached a mile within their country.

10-15% of the United States Marine Corps has been dedicated to operations in and around the South China Sea for over a decade. The 3rd MEU regularly is positioned to be ready to react to threats in the area. Including hostile action taken by the Peoples Republic of China against Taiwan or hostile action taken by North Korea in any direction. Keep in mind that this is only including active Marines (Which in 2014 totaled fewer than 200K). So with 10-15% of the Marine Corps stationed in the South China Sea our forces total fewer than 20K fighting men and fewer than 200 aircraft. We have our Marines stationed around the world so that at any time the most amount of time to pass between an order being issued and boots on the ground will be 8 hours. And we really do mean any where.

Additionally if you have any citations or sources for the information about Turkey funding the majority of the Anti-Assad fighters I would greatly appreciate to have a link XD

While I am indeed against Daesh (I will not refer to this group of radicals as a sovereign nation and anyone serious about seeing an end of Daesh should stop giving them the respect of being referred to as such), I supported the goals of the anti-Assad movements when they began 4 years ago. The simple fact of how Assad responded to these movements was evidence enough that he indeed needs to be stripped of any and all power; there is a group of 30 armed combatants; carpet bomb a quarter of the city, great fucking plan. Daesh only exists because of the failure of NATO itself. As far as calling for Turkey's removal from being a NATO Member state, that would be nice and the rednecks have been calling for it for a long time. We don't trust the Turks all that much more than we trust our own politicians or Russia's politicians (I am confident the actual people of Russia mean the rest of the world no lasting ill will or intentions to kill us all; I think that is the governments in place and their puppetmasters).

10-15% of the United States Marine Corps has been dedicated to operations in and around the South China Sea for over a decade. The 3rd MEU regularly is positioned to be ready to react to threats in the area. Including hostile action taken by the Peoples Republic of China against Taiwan or hostile action taken by North Korea in any direction. Keep in mind that this is only including active Marines (Which in 2014 totaled fewer than 200K). So with 10-15% of the Marine Corps stationed in the South China Sea our forces total fewer than 20K fighting men and fewer than 200 aircraft. We have our Marines stationed around the world so that at any time the most amount of time to pass between an order being issued and boots on the ground will be 8 hours. And we really do mean any where.

Additionally if you have any citations or sources for the information about Turkey funding the majority of the Anti-Assad fighters I would greatly appreciate to have a link XD

While I am indeed against Daesh (I will not refer to this group of radicals as a sovereign nation and anyone serious about seeing an end of Daesh should stop giving them the respect of being referred to as such), I supported the goals of the anti-Assad movements when they began 4 years ago. The simple fact of how Assad responded to these movements was evidence enough that he indeed needs to be stripped of any and all power; there is a group of 30 armed combatants; carpet bomb a quarter of the city, great fucking plan. Daesh only exists because of the failure of NATO itself. As far as calling for Turkey's removal from being a NATO Member state, that would be nice and the rednecks have been calling for it for a long time. We don't trust the Turks all that much more than we trust our own politicians or Russia's politicians (I am confident the actual people of Russia mean the rest of the world no lasting ill will or intentions to kill us all; I think that is the governments in place and their puppetmasters).

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/th...m-the-ground-up <The ISIS Oil Trade, from the Ground Up

<Russia's briefing on why Turkey shot down their jet.

http://www.henryakissinger.com/articles/wsj101615.html <Henry Kissinger on the destabilization of the Middle East.

those are your articles about this so far I have not heard the US response to these allegation but so far It looks pretty clear that Turkey has some explaining to do. Also, China as well as North Korea has a recent rift when North Korea restarted it's nuclear program, and now the US is doing a similar program for the South.....I mean wtf dude...

Edited by Scinta 1st MRB

all this will get nasty.. but fact is fact.. isis is gonna start world war III, but this time it will prob be the world VS's isis, amd personaly? if i was able to.. id be there.. for it.. never has this old man ahted a ppls way before ever.. in theory isis has already declared war on the world that is NOT part of there beliefs.. and also safly, dont be shcked when like in WWII ppl who are muslims are put in camps in the states, just like we did the japanese . (sorry for typo's but meh).

We didn't start world war III over a South Korean airliner carrying hundreds of people who were ordered shot down in cold blood by Russian MiGs. We won't start a war over a single russian fighter bomber. To anyone in Western Europe, Russian aircraft and submarine intrusions into sovereign territories is a weekly occurrence. The Turks aren't used to Putin's tired old Cold War games of constant intimidation. Too much dangerous posturing and now someone's lost an eye.

It's a big sideshow that we kicked off with Iraq and then encouraging anti-Assad rebels while doing nothing to help them for years. Also pretty sure that Russian leaders are glad that Syria means we aren't talking about the annexation of a chunk of Ukraine anymore.

The real threat is China, who is watching, waiting, seeing how much they can get away with while building up a first class military where budget cuts aren't an issue. Very soon they'll say jump and we'll ask what cliff off of.

It's a big sideshow that we kicked off with Iraq and then encouraging anti-Assad rebels while doing nothing to help them for years. Also pretty sure that Russian leaders are glad that Syria means we aren't talking about the annexation of a chunk of Ukraine anymore.

The real threat is China, who is watching, waiting, seeing how much they can get away with while building up a first class military where budget cuts aren't an issue. Very soon they'll say jump and we'll ask what cliff off of.

China's military is shit the average soldier gets up to 20k$ worth of equipment for combat in the US and China gets under 2k plus that 'aircraft carrier' is anything but a hollow metal barge full of aircraft with no advanced computers they bought from russia. nothing to worry about except their training bases that look similar to taiwan's capital

Now is exactly the time to be worried and if possible do something. When the carrier's no longer a barge, and the soldiers are up to par, and the artificial island naval bases in the pacific are operational it may well be too late. :S China has functional anti-satellite missiles and is currently working on a hyper-sonic intercontinental drone aircraft designed to circumvent all current missile defence systems. Keep in mind that Chinese military espionage is more rampant than ever, it's an open secret and a losing battle to try and halt it.

I just wish the overflights and US naval patrols near these 'islands' had happened two years ago. (For a start we've just lost Vietnam as an ally after having signed a military alliance agreement with them over Chinese territorial claims in their waters.) I'm glad they're happening though, the asian alliance of south east pacific nations can only happen with the US taking a leading role.

Edited by Logue 1st MRB

Iran Russia and China would like to see the US sphere of influence diminish because they are afraid of capitalism, because they are so dependent on it now, with the middle east becoing another hotspot within a hotspot and with Israel threatening Iran with air strikes on their nuclear program as well as China and North Korea practically at odds end in the pacific its as though the world is just monkeying around until somebody throws a bigger rock and China may think they are sophisticated with their tech but they are using our old tech we gave them so I really don't think China is that big of a threat their army is meant to keep their own people from rising against them, it's in the name People's Liberation Army.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/th...m-the-ground-up <The ISIS Oil Trade, from the Ground Up

<Russia's briefing on why Turkey shot down their jet.

http://www.henryakissinger.com/articles/wsj101615.html <Henry Kissinger on the destabilization of the Middle East.

those are your articles about this so far I have not heard the US response to these allegation but so far It looks pretty clear that Turkey has some explaining to do. Also, China as well as North Korea has a recent rift when North Korea restarted it's nuclear program, and now the US is doing a similar program for the South.....I mean wtf dude...

so my link to the new yorker was taken down I guess the media wants people to forget this happened heres a recent article about the situation.

https://www.rt.com/news/325826-turkey-us-isis-oil-un/

the GOP debate for the first hour was pandering and tiptoeing around the controversy about the Russian jet being shot down and guess what? absolutely nothing was mentioned about the ISIS oil convoys going through turkey it's the most legitimate way anyone can fund ISIS still according to the U.N. anyone who funds terrorism must show proof and Russia was not allowed to see it. I had a article from the new yorker but they took it down so good luck trying to find anything about it besides the Russians who have an extremely detailed military briefing showing thousands of these oil trucks stopping at junctions and selling them to Turkish army checkpoints. You can tell me that they had been warned to leave Turkish airspace in only 17 seconds to respond, Israel gave Russian jets 5 minutes to respond...but you probably wont hear anything about it because It was all about troops on the ground in Iraq again and let to nothing but lying about the san bernandino attack then I get frowned upon for questioning a policy Obama seems to care less and less about funding terrorists in a completely 'legal' way. go ahead and try to counter what I said and I hope people will read into something before pulling the "this is a religious war" card because I will laugh all the way to the Russian photos. It's really ironic to think a party devoted to demonizing Obama but hey Turkey can be trusted because they never did anything to escalate a conflict *cough* Armenian/Greek genocides and Kurdish oppression Turkey is NATO's Syrian pet*cough cough*

Also have anyone of you noticed that the soviet red star is still being painted on their tanks? Putin wants the soviet bloc to come back and he's fighting a dirty covert war to slowly build his beloved soviet union back Chechnya Georgia Ukraine have all felt the tear of the russian bear, also check out the brand new SCUD missile system Iskander complex which is a lot scarier then the Russian Satan ICBM because it can have it's warhead changed to multiple uses from it's extremely intimidating cluster JDAM warhead rumored to be used on Georgian Tanks during the Russian invasion of Georgia in 2008