Resolved - Ventrilo mobile application / Banned from Ventrilo

Moffat 1st MRB

Question

Name: D. Moffat

Type of issue: (Software, Hardware, Steam, Not sure)

Brief Description of Issue:

After configuring my account and server informations for Ventrilo on my cellphone using the application ''Ventriloid'', I connected to the 1st MRB server and got banned after few seconds. I wondered if it was because I didn't remember my password well so I tried to connect to the server on my computer and found out I was also banned on it. The only explanation I came up with is that the server banned me because of a bad password and, since I was on my wifi, it banned my IP therefore I cannot connect with my main computer.

Could you help me out?

Private David Moffat

***Medical Supply Staff ONLY Below this line***

Current Status: Resolved

Researching

Pending Reply

Resolved

Unresolved

Main Technician:

Supporting Technician:J. Candy

Edited by Candy 1st MRB

3 answers to this question

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• Application View Application Status Ricky Cooper Submitted 05/12/2024 07:22 PM Name Ricky Cooper Timezone America/New_York Country United States Additional Application Fields Please indicate platform type, Steam or PC Game pass Steam Steam ID (Use the 17-digit steamID64) / PC Game Pass account username xXHidden_BladeXx Age 25 Location Virginia U.S. Do you have a microphone? Yes Discord is a requirement, do you currently have discord installed? Yes What is your current discord name being used in the MRB Discord at the time of application? xXHiddenBladeXx Which game are you applying for? (Day of Defeat: Source/Hell Let Loose) Hell Let Loose If you've selected Hell Let Loose, do you understand that this game is currently not cross platform capable and only PC players currently may apply? ( Steam or PC Game Pass) Yes Why do you wish to join the 1st Marine Raiders? Just got the game and saw a Marine Milsim, figured it would be a good time Did any of our current members play a part in you enlisting? If so, who? TSgt. Muthas This unit offers more than just a place to play games with each other, do you have any online skills you think would be useful? Currently No Do you have any Leadership experience that you think will be helpful? As a previous member of LSMC, the highest position held was as a Plt Sgt (Sgt) for over a year of gaming. IRL I am currently active duty 0311, filling the role as a team leader, and previously APL in my squad in recent opperations. Have you ever been in a realism unit before, and if so, which unit was it? I have on playstation, Los Santos Marine Corps (LSMC) How did you hear about us? Randomly joined server on HLL By posting this Enlistment form, I acknowledge the instructions completely, declare that I am 16 years old or older, and agree that I have and will follow server and unit rules maturely and respectfully or face immediate rejection. Yes
    • Name: genz sucks B====D 100 ON GOD   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:14699459   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Racism   Demo Provided?: N   Comments: Said the no-no F word, and when warned over the mic, proceeded with the N word. Have attached screenshot
    • Name: MADDCO12   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:31405400   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Teamkilling   Demo Provided?: N   Comments: MADDCO12 Has been repeatedly banned for short terms, and always comes back and does the same thing. I warned him, kicked him, and warned him again that if he continued, I would ban him permanently. He shows no regard for his team or admins, and continues to kill his teammates
    • Name: Trust   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:180263963   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Aimbot   Demo Provided?: Y   Comments: trust.dem
    • After a quick review the decision has been made to grant your request and lift the ban, please be sure to follow our servers rules closely as we will not hesitate to reinstate the ban should you step out of line. Happy gaming!