Brussels airport terrrorist attacks

Guest Boone 1st MRB

Guest Boone 1st MRB

There we go again... 2 bombs exploded in Brussels, one at 8am this morning (1.5hr ago) and one at 9.15 (30min ago) killing and wounding multiple people. The first bomb exploded in the airport at the American Airlines section. The second one exploded in a metro station. Amount of deaths is still unknow :'( . Need to take a train that comes straight from Brussels in half an hour, wish me luck i guess...

Guest Boone 1st MRB

Nothing thats the fucking point, amount of deaths is 26 now, 11bin the airport and 15 in the metrostation, will probably rise. I'll try to provide you guys with correct news.

It's not what Belgium did. We're all infidels to them and the so call Islamic State swore to destroy western civilisation and it's time we realize that and stand up even more to them. Canada has pulled out of the fight against them and it makes me terribly sad to see this happen! I hope this is a wake up call for our Liberal Prime Minister. 

All prayers go to Belgium on this sad day. People from Belgium are strong they fought in WW1 even when more then 50% of their country was occupied. 

Guest Boone 1st MRB

Thank you for the support Cannon, i really apreciate it. You're both right. The only thing we can do is fight them off, i do not see other options atm. Everyone is verry stressed here, got almost hit by a police car this morning. Security departments like militairy and police are under heavy presure.

Keep your head down.  If you want my advice, stay close to home for a few days.  Let the Government hunt them down and exterminate them.  They need to drive them all out of the country.  Send them all back to the Middle east.  Keep your eyes and ears open and be ready for anything. 

Guest Boone 1st MRB

My exams are done so i have 3 weeks of vacation now which i'm verry happy about cuz this morning i had to take the train to Bruges one hour after the explosion but i knew that train came directly from Brussels so i was kind of stressing out :(

Nobody likes to see their country under attack, especially by those hiding within its borders and targeting innocent civilians.  All you can do is exercise caution.  Keep your eyes and ears open and report anything suspicious to Police immediately.  Support your Police and Military.  If your Government turns a blind eye to the attacks and say it is an isolated incident, you do NOT need to support them.  Lord knows I do not support mine.

Guest Boone 1st MRB
23 hours ago, DARCY BUNKER said:

NATO's Headquarters is in Belgium ...

Be safe Boone ...

Not only NATO, the hole european government and other stuff is controlled from Brussels. It's fucking ridiculous what they're doing now, all the politicians are looking for people to blame... its always easy to blame people and see the mistakes after something happened. People should stop blaming politicians for the attacks, the only ones you can blame for these attacks are the terrorists themself.

What scares me, is that they were taking pictures of a guy that worked at a place that stored Nuclear material.  seems they wanted to get some nuclear material to make dirty bombs.  Maybe now the governments will wake up and DO SOMETHING before they succeed.

The question is how far are people willing to go to ''guaranty'' their security. I'm not sure sacrificing privacy and right to an extreme (like the US did) is the best option on the long run. A different foreign policy regarding the Middle East might help; not sure toppling regimes and bombing cities is what stabilises the region the most. We might not like dictatorship in that region, but it's far better than the monster we created :p.

Guest Boone 1st MRB

Police has shot a terrorist suspect in Brussels this afternoon, only couple hours ago i think. The article says the police told the man to open the bag and drop it but he refused. Even after being shot in the leg first he did not let go. Rumours say the person in the 2nd video where they are taking his body away is Mohammed Abrini, one of the people that worked with Salah Abdeslam, he's also guilty for the Paris attacks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

idk if this is only for members but i wanna say that also i live in belgium and saw this comming a loooong time ago.

We belgians did something wrong, we lost our own path we lost our own culture, we lost our freedom.

Some people took advantage of us "weak" people.

I wont say that all moslmis are bad (cause i do have some moslim friends), however there are a lot of moslims

in belgium that are causing trouble (stealing raping robbery etc), there are streets in brussels where police doesnt wanna come cause they are scared.

Now you might think what does this have to do with the attacks?

Well, all "bad" people start of small, addicts start with weed and end up with xtc, all rapers tart off with watching girls,...

well all people that are in belgium from ISIS start of robbing, stealing etc alot of them are known by our police,, yet they dont wnana put them in jail or they would look bad as racism etc.

Belgium must step up now and get rid of all the "bad" people before its to late and there wont be any country to fight for anymore.

this is my opinion, you might agree you might not i might come across as a racist wich i aam not

But the religion has sometihng to do with it :)

(sry for the abd english)

peace

I think generalisations are dangerous and often based on misconceptions. There is a known link between poverty and criminality, therefore it is normal to see higher crime rates in area where new/2nd generation immigrants live. If we stigmatize Muslims further there will be a chance that more of them radicalizes as it would support what ISIL is telling the young recruits.

I believe the key is better integration and measures against poverty.

Or stop imigration?

Belgium got 800.000 none work adults!!!

Evry day thousands are comming in, how will they find work?

A lot of them live from social care (OCMW) they get payed 1000€ average a hardworking

person that getsa small pay (not trump :p) will get payed 1270€, how can a none worker almost get payed the same as a hardworking person... only in belgium. The problem is that the belgian govrement got soft.

Churches are changed into moskee's?????

one of the many examples why belgium is fackked up :P

Looking up the demographics I can see that about 13% of your population were born outside Belgium which surely surpasses the rate at which a population can get integrated, espacially in a fractured country like Belgium. Coming from a country formed by immigration (Canada), it's hard for me to conceive completely blocking immigration, especially in a context where we don't make enough babies but expect our working force to grow. It's all about how you balance the rate of immigration with the ability to integrate them. Integration sure is hard with a fractured identity, but it is important to mention that most muslisms aren't like the ones that radicalized and will take, in a way or another, part of what ''Belgium'' becomes, so better off including them than rejecting them :P

I understand what you are trying to say.

However, the problem is that we dont have room for all those people!

Also immigrants that live here dont feel "accepted".

We do evrything to feel them accepted, yet they neeed to force there own rules into OUR country.

I would feel like a gast if they give me a house for really few money i would feel happy that on top of that i get free money for doing nothing. Well they dont. I know there are more good moslmis then bad moslims,

but sofar i havent gotten many good experienses with moslims (and my friends havtn gotten either).

They scream at girls with shorts "sluts" or "hookers". cause in moslims country's its a not done thing ...

if i come intro a country and i wanna get in one of there moskee's to look how it go's in there i would do shatever it takes to respect what they do...

You might feel my anger and frustration.

But this is something i have been telling over the past 10 years. moslims and christians arnt a good combination!

Idk if you know some stuff aabout our culture? There is someone called Sint-Nicolaas.

He is a christian from Spain and evry year he comes at 6th of december to our country to give all the good kids presents (its a thing :P ). Along side him he brings alot of helpers called "zwarte pieten". Now these helpers bring the presents to poeple houses trought the chimney, therfore they get black. so zwarte pieten get presented as black..

Now there are some immigrants that fiend that racist. now we are changing all the songs and even will change the costumes from all those helpers cause some immigrants dont like it... we are losing our own culture just for some immigrants...

sorry i come across like this but i get angry evry time i think about it :P Boone will tell this is all true :P

I totally understand you, we have the same problem here where they try to do ''Reasonable accomodations'' in order to find a middle ground between their culture and ours and sometimes it brings the compromises a little too far. It is difficult to integrate such a large portion of the population and they are too numerous to assimilate. I guess what I am trying to say is that we can blame immigration all we want, there must be a plan for those that are already here because rejecting them and denying them financial aid will surely agravate their ghettoisation/poverty/criminality, which brings up a breeding ground of radicalisation for a youth that surely will try to build themselves an identity. Pushing nationalism while scapegoating a religious minority hasn't fared well in history :p.

Don't be sorry to talk about it, it's an emotional subject and too many people think it's taboo to talk about.

I agreed that we gotta have a plan for those who are allreaddy here...

We gotta be human about this and give those who deserve it a home.

However like i said before alot "real" begians dont even have a job how will we give those people a job...

The thing is jsut tha one and another can't live togheter as long as they hold on to there relegion and evryting that comes ith it.

They have a way of thinking a way of life a diffrent way of living a diffrent way of respect ....

To many thing are diffrent wich has been proven by the past...

I am not afraid of  any1 and anything so i aint afraid of isis as well.

But i almost lost a friend cause of the bombing.... she was really close to the attack in the airport...

I wouldnt be able to forgive myself or any1 els that not tried to safe her if she would have died...

i would not forgive any moslim cause thre are notmmany that excually come on the streets to protest against the attacks.

there are even a lot of kids that were cheering right after the attacks, some were laughing.

So far i have been able to give this all a place but if one of my friends or famaly gets killed idk what i would do..

(i know i am crazy :P )