ALL ADMINS

Azzere

Why is (GEBIRGSJAGER) still banned?

Number one (GOUGEON) is an admin abuser!

He and some other players (can get their names)  was real rude annoying vulgar disrespectful before (GEBIRGSJAGER) said anything after an hour of harassment (bet the demo wasn't shown on that)!

Also (GEBIRGSJAGER) wasn't talking to him in the first place-then his buddies had to put their 2 cents in-saying things that had nothing to do with what (GEBIRGSJAGER) said!

When someone asks a player to stop doing what he or she is doing-or  leave so others can enjoy the game is not accusing anyone-but if u want to get serious-thinking someone is disrespecting admins-maybe admins should not abuse their powers and show  favor  to other players who start disrespecting and then ban someone who stands up for themselves!

Yah-you guessed it-that's me (GEBIRGSJAGER)!

Pretty sad when someone is playing  and minding their own business  for an hour or more when other players come on (including GOUGEON)  and start doing weird stuff get called on it and  they ban  that player but its okay to disrespect that player and not ban those players who started the problem first!

Pretty sick people-demos don't mean nothing when  one doesn't show the rest-only what they want to ban someone!

GOUGEON  I noticed is real fast at banning people and hides behind closed doors when someone wants to say something!

Lets see what-who makes  the choice doing what is right (don't be so fast at tongue wagging-finger wagging towards someone) then I will  choose what to do next (there is always another side of the story and that which is hidden can be a down fall )!

Our admins are often tasked with doing things found unpleasant. Nobody really enjoys the party pooper who says "Hey guys, let's keep it game related" or intercedes on conversations in the name of keeping the pub civil. I've had to do it a dozen or so times myself, and that's a gross oversimplification of numbers. People tend to be unhappy that I'm harping on their good time, but sometimes it has to get done.

Now, I don't know the situation. I wasn't there, and I certainly don't have post-cognition, but I'm working on it. In the mean time, we have a system for exactly this sort of problem. If you go over to our MP forums, you'll find forms for ban and unban requests. We encourage all of our pubbers to frequent this establishment, because helping us police the server and keep the peace makes this all a little easier on us. You are more than welcome to state your case there using the form, and it will be handled with the utmost diligence by our MP staff. We take complaints directed at our admins seriously as, at the end of the day, we want people sticking around in our pub and having a bad admin is a great way to empty it.

That being said, I would suggest that you clarify your story a little bit. The details are muddy, and I'm having a hard time understanding what happened. So, if/when you post an unban request, please be as detailed as possible in what happened. The more precise you are, the more we can help you. Please stick to the facts as well, as the investigation is built upon those facts and we cannot do our due diligence with a story. 

Now that that has all been cleared up, I hope you have a pleasant day. Once again, I encourage you to visit our MP forums and submit an unban request, and we will deal with it as soon as possible. I will be locking this thread, unless another officer would like to weigh in.