Fun with Trump and his double standards

Marsden 1st MRB

Recent article exposes Trumps tendency to delete emails and other forms of documentation in direct violation of court orders. This coupled with his Felony level Tax Evasion makes me question why his candidacy is still even an option..... I personally don't have an issue with the deletion of emails even if it does contain Government data as if it has sensitive information I would rather it be fully deleted and gone instead of being broadcast all over the media; because you know the nightly news is where state secrets belong after all e.e

I find this more laughable than anything as the main argument Trump has against Clinton is her deleted emails and refusal to provide information.

I think both of them are jokes, its more a question of which liar and/or criminal do you prefer to have in the White House. I don't envy Americans' choice coming up here. 

Though I am curious that Clinton hasn't capitalized on those tidbits of information yet. Maybe she doesn't want people focusing on her issues either since bringing attention to those would indirectly bring more attention to her own emails scandal.

Hanging around Arizona though, it seems a fair number of people around here actually believe his shtick about cleaning up the corruption in the White House since her emails apparently detail tons of pay-offs to the Clinton Foundation in order to buy diplomat positions and tons of other things. 

I've also yet to see a single Clinton sign from Flagstaff to Scottsdale, but then Arizona isn't a swing state from my limited understanding.

All the same, we're in for a wild ride whatever happens here.

I am a big Obama supporter. I don't think the Right gives him any credit for what he has been able to accomplish these last eight years. And if Hillary is going to continue in his steps then I am all for it. I think Clinton hasn't been able to capitalize on anything because she genuinely isn't able to. The focus just gets redirected back to her. If Trump loses we are looking at a possible Civil War/Civil Unrest. There has been several articles released recently with him touting the fact and encouraging it.

I would rather see our fellow Americans use their constitutional rights and powers to impeach the man over a civil war/unrest scenario but all the flags are flying and the level of discontent among Americans (left or right) is starting to bubble over. I fear for the way things have been moving of late in this country and hope that the Electoral College doesn't end up screwing the pooch in how it represents the will of the voters... all I can hear is calls for "recount!!!!"

I believe we are on the same page. If the electoral college rolls one candidate over another then that is all we will hear about for weeks on end. I genuinely hope she wins in a blow out. Because at that point there won't be a reality based around a win for Trump if it is overwhelmingly in her favor.

For sure, if we see a win with popular and elector votes; then hopefully for once people will just focus on congress and working to fix the laws themselves instead of worrying about the policy of an individual administration. Let the Executive Branch focus on foreign affairs like they are supposed to, and let the Legislative branch handle, I don't know, legislature?

you talk about double standards for trump.  What about Hillary.  She condemns Trump as a womanizer who molests women.  How is that different from what Bill has done.  Hillary has gone as far as to condemn and smear the women also.  Then there is the woman who claimed that Trump raped her when she was 13 years old.  She admitted it was a lie, that she was paid to say that by the Democrats.  To bad she committed suicide to keep from going to jail before she could say who it was that paid her to claim that. 

Notice your points highlight separate issues than what I have brought up in regards to the double standards. I did not talk about Trumps womanizing and Hillary's counter claims against him in regards to it. Additionally while I do not support Bill's infidelities to his wife; what he has done in his personal life and in his time 16 years ago as president don't really have baring on her ability to be president. I would like to think that we live in a world where a Married Woman is not measured by what her husband's accomplishments or failings are but instead of.

So if we would like to discuss a valid double standard about Hillary and her past mistakes, let's take a moment to define the word Genocide shall we?

Why was this never once brought up during the campaign cycle? Hillary brought up many a time the fact that Donald has a tendency to toe the line on legalities, and doesn't follow through with promises made by him or the corporation he represents. However when Hillary was the US Representative to the UN she did not follow through the expectation to the world we had made after handling the Final Solution, instead she chose to tip-toe around the reported Genocides in Africa instead of moving to have the UN act on stopping those atrocities that continue today.

So let's discuss that presented and documented double standard shall we?