Rocket League

Parker 1st MRB

I liked the tournament. <----- On the winning team... :P... And if you're on Vicari's team what you have to do is spoon feed him the passes... LOL... Sorry Vic had to.

Ripley I know some play with a controller. I personally tried and couldn't play as well as I wanted so I switched back to keyboard and mouse. 

Ok New Tournament is in the works. I will post details over the rest of the week. For now, I am considering adding dropshot and rumble to the tourney, thoughts? We had only a limited amount of people last time but we had some fun. I set the teams at random because we had such a wide variety (including myself) of skill levels. Most of us have played enough now to have boosted our skills so this time, we will be picking set teams. You guys start posting your teams(and names of teams) for the tournament and I will arrange a date/time/bracket etc. For now heres the modified logo, Yerrrr:

MyTkd4U.png

Edited by Candy 1st MRB

Here's who we got so far.

1. Candy

2. Shank

3. Vicari

4. Gilmore

5. Samuels

6. Konig

7. Ripley?

8. Anderson?

As we add people feel free to edit this post and add your name to the bottom if you want to play. Its open to any Unit member, retired or BAR this time. Remember to put your teams below, let's get this going!

Edited by Candy 1st MRB

Guys,

I have decided to quit Rocket League for awhile. My level of skill is not improving, I am spending too much on keys...its getting a bit obsessive at this point. If anyone would like some of my stuff I am giving it away. I intend to come back to the game but after a long break from it. If anyone would like to take lead on the tournament I will be happy to help in any way but i will not be playing.

• 3 years later...

Barry and I play competitively every now and then.  I know Candy still jumps on too.  Parker plays occasionally.  Warren plays but he’s on ELOA.

There used to be like 12+ of us playing at one point that we did an impromptu tournament and one of the guys actually gave prize skins to the winner.  Def would be fun to run something similar in the future if we could get the interest again