Where do you live?

Ford 1st MRB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Am I the only one from New England???? I live in Rhode Island!

This is what they want you to see:

usri41011.jpeg

Yeah great its beautiful and we are on the ocean but this is actually our life:

Dont get it twisted - I like Rhode Island (even though Im a Boston girl at heart as I only moved here from MA a few years ago) but its just getting out of hand around here. There are shootings every weekend night and now even middle of the day during the week. There are a lot of gangs, homeless people, and drug addicts wandering the streets and I dont even really go out anymore!

For example I went to Providence to pick up some veggies last week and some douche bag hit the mirror on my car because he didnt have enough room to go around me and just kept going. When I got out of my car he stopped and got out and just stared at me so I got back in the car and then he left. There have been instances of this happening and the person who is at fault beats the other guy with a bat for confronting him or stabs him or whatever. I think it helped Im a female and he wasnt sure what to do heh. I live in a town right outside Providence so I try not to go there. My town is ghetto but peaceful for the most part.

But we do have this guy so maybe all is well haha:

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moose_Jaw

Home of Mac the Moose:

B039%20Mac%20the%20Moose%20-%20Moose%20J

Home of The Snowbirds:

134884646.Pg7zUlhu.Summer13SnowbirdsMoos

snowbirds.jpg

As well as CFB Moose Jaw which is a NATO flight training school with pilots from all over the world coming here to train.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFB_Moose_Jaw

Edited by Gardner 1st MRB

• 5 months later...

Cannon Falls, MN

Don't come murder me.

Falls%20with%20daisies.b.jpg

Cannon_Falls,_Minnesota_5.jpg

CannonFalls.jpg

0.jpg

^^ This happens mostly every spring

t1larg.obamacannonfalls.jpg

^^ This man was brave enough to come to a small hick town

champs.jpg

^^ Basketball team winning the division

CIMG1985.JPG

^^ the lovely bike trail we have.

Farmjunk+%281%29.jpg

^^ You get to see lovely vehicles like these

hqdefault.jpg

^^Mini Van Demo Derby..This is what our fire fighters do Stone

fghjfj_zps581c34a7.jpg

^^ My favorite hobby

20120615_flooding2_33.jpg

^^ Come enjoy this every year.

and that is Cannon Falls a town of 4,000 people.