Admin Inactivity

Starting to notice a lot of admins are on while people are yelling and cursing people saying some pretty nasty stuff in Spanish and not caring.

Also trolling is starting to get pretty bad and is creating a pretty toxic baseline lately. This is gonna kill the pub if you guys don't start locking things down 

I know being an admin is a pain in the ass. It's the reason why I left for a long time. But if you took on the duty you can't just watch the rules being violated.

I've been told I'm not getting admin back, so as a courtesy, I advise the command staff and BAR Officers to bring this up to your admin staff

I already know of a few regular pubbers who have gotten tired of the atmosphere in the pub lately and might have hung up their guns for good 

Not fair for those who respect the rules to have to listen to people screaming in Spanish/Portuguese and getting harassed, especially when there's (sometimes several) admins on doing nothing about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I have noticed this , been muting alot of people lately.

Honestly there are repeat offenders who've been muted a few time so we need to move and start banning said for a day which may put a stop to it.

P.S if you notice someone harrasing or being racist in another language bring it up to me or whatever admins on since i don't speak either of those languages.

I totally agree with MuppetPuncher. You have people with 1stMRB tags that tell pubbers to shut the f up and talk down to everyone and nobody does squat about it when someone reports it.  Of course it's an unwritten rule to speak English in the pub but what Muppet is saying is it's not enforced. The last few times I've been on MRB people were being toxic so i left.

Edited by Chantz BAR
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Muppet Puncher BAR said:

It isn't unit members, it's random pubbers who are coming back more frequently...due only to being banned everywhere else. 

Yankovskis response was more to Chantz comment i'd presume.

Also we really do need people to point out the constant offenders so we can ban them , if you have names then let me know

My response was towards Chantz comment. I agree with you Muppet on the subject. I decided to cut some idiots off as they are being smartasses and basically have to be called out by admins every map. One of the pubbers in particular last night was player called "david" . He kept spamming the chat from time to time with random stuff, at one point he mentioned dead mothers or something which i decided to stop. I kicked him twice as he was arguing with me and told him that his next time will be a ban as we won't warn him anymore and explained to him why. After that he was calm, not sure for how long but yeah if he repeats it again he should get insta banned for a couple of days to see who is in charge on the server. Officers of the unit can ban the players even when they are not on the server so writing a ban request also helps. Again i do agree that if an admin is present he should handle it right away. I don't go to much into arguments with the pubbers who are offensive i literally warn/kick/ban or warn and mute depending of the offence.

Edited by Jankovski 1st MRB
  • Upvote 1