Admin Rules Issue

Cubey

On November 18th, I would be celebrating my 9-th year of playing on your server. 

All these years I have played on your server I have had a customized-spray. It is a swastika flag over a pride flag. Never before, ever, not once. Not with Englebretson, or Kirkendall, or any of the other former high-ranking admins of the server, never, not once, ever told me it is against the rules to use this spray. It was never an issue. It is not stated in any rules either. 

Today on the server, M Paul, told me he would ban me from the server if I use this spray. This rule has never been around for almost 10 years, and no other admin has ever told that to me. 

Has there been a rule change, or is M Paul, enforcing his own rules that have never been part of this unit? 

• Upvote 1

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will discuss this with the admin in question. While we do have a no bigotry rule, as we do play a WWII FPS shooter some swastika imagery is to be expected. So long as said imagery is not accompanied with hate speech or phrases perpetuating the aims of the 3rd Reich and associated groups there is no rule, written or unspoken, against it on the server.