Ban Report :: Skullgar

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• Name: PulseIllusion Steam I.D:[U:1:181220244] Reasons for the Ban: Mass Team-Killing Recommended duration of ban: I banned for 1 week would like to be changed to Perm. Trolling the whole time on the server. Demo Provided?: No.
    • Name: citizen   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:709430945   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Inappropriate Language   Demo Provided?: N   Comments: Player was trolling. They were warned by Gearhart and kicked by me. They came back and dropped an N bomb.
    • Name: Miata-Kun   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:435054812   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Racism & Team Killing   Demo Provided?: No but Goose was there as well   Comments: Player was intentionally tking and got warned came back and dropped the N word while addressing some "campers"
    • Name: türko   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:37436093   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Racism & Team Killing   Demo Provided?: N   Comments: Player was reported to be using racial slurs on the mic and was killing teammates intentionally.
    • 2nd Platoon Weekly Attendance   Week of 05MAY2024   P = Present | E = Excused | A = Absent   Platoon Staff WO. A. Pitteway - Excused MSgt. J. Candy - Excused TSgt. A. Yoder - Present   1st Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. R. Fielding - Excused Cpl. B. Grande - Present Pfc. R. Smith - Present Pfc. X. Hocker - Excused Pvt. B. Niles - Excused* Resigned Pvt. M. Noel - Present   2nd Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. C. Dilley - Present Cpl. H. Nielsen - Absent Cpl. S. Holquist - Excused Pfc. T. Scary - Present Pfc. C. Marsh - Excused Pvt. K. Bradley - Absent   Reserves: Pvt. T. Mongillo - Excused, Pfc. M. Oake - Excused   Helpers: CWO. R. Martinez   Attendance Policy    1. Each Week you must submit a TDR through Perscomm on the website before practice starts     2. If you do not submit a TDR you will get an Unexcused absence    3. Three (3) Unexcused absences in a row you receive an Infraction Report with a possible demerit with Command Staff approval.    4. Five (5) Unexcused absences in a row will result in being moved from Active duty to Reserves   If you need any assistance learning how to fill out a TDR contact your Squad Leader or your Platoon Sergeant.