Cars!

Fielding 1st MRB

Thought it'd be cool to have a thread where people can show off their own cars, cars they like or cars they one day want to own

Starting it off with my first ever car as a teenager my 2002 Pontiac Sunfire which was nicknamed the Sunflower with a 2.2L 4cyl 140hp                                   Second was my Dads 2004 Ram with a 4.7l V8 310HP he handed down to me and I loved this truck but said goodbye to her in 2019

83007531_614.jpg                                                    IMG_1915.JPG

And my daily driver now a 2012 Ford Escape with a 3.0L v6 250HP which I call the box on wheels but its been a great vehicle                                                    Picture of my Dads 1970 Dodge Challenger with a 440 v8 he had when I was a kid. One day I'd like to find one similar and restore it                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

15D70372-7A67-4B04-8C05-CDC89F2292C4.JPG                                                                                        18268781-1970-dodge-challenger-srcset-xxl.jpg  

IMG_1274.thumb.JPG.5e1e0508e86a44c4cfe06054ccd9194f.jfif IMG_1274.thumb.JPG.5e1e0508e86a44c4cfe06054ccd9194f.jfif

Edited by Fielding 1st MRB
  • Like 1

That sounds fun, so here we go:

1) First car I ever owned was a Ford Fiesta Calypso with electric foldable roof (that was so cool in summer).

1994, 1,3l petrol, 60hp

Black metallic paint with BBS rims and turquoise seats, self build Bosch sound system

Fiesta.jpg

2) Nowadays family car is a Opel Astra Sport station wagon

2017, 1,5l turbo petrol, 150hp

Black metallic paint, 17" rims, LED matrix lights, sport seats, electric rear door, navigation and 2 child seats :-)

Astra.jpeg

3) Daddys mowadays car is a Dacia Sandero Stepway

2016, 1,5l Turbo Diesel, 90hp

Blue metallic paint, navigation

This is one of the cheapest little cars you can get in Germany, now I have 135.000kms and I've never been to a workshop except for service

Sandero.jpg

4) Dream car... today I only can see this from family perspective, so I choose...

Volvo V90 R-Design station wagon

2020, T6 AWD, 2,0l petrol, 320hp

Volvo.jpg

• Like 1

I love this idea!

My first and second car I don't have any pictures of, but I had a 92 Honda Civic and a 02 Toyota Corolla

Now I daily drive an 02 Accord, with some "minor" repairs after an accident
Attach28_20181120_152520.jpgimage0.jpg

My dream card would be a 87 Buick Regal GNX, and I would love to find one to restore, or find one already built.1987-Buick-Regal-GNX-Barrett-Jackson.jpg

• Like 1

2004_pontiac_grand_am_gt_coupe-pic-27213

first car I got it was great until I backed up into a metal pole and fucked up the entire front axel, then I crashed it in the snow after getting drunk at a party. theeeeen the spark plugs died off lol. yeah my first car didnt last long. but man did I get laid a lot in high school from it.

SEqjcq3ip6gIa4pAzcu8CX9mmOPFN_8dxAK-2iLn

next up is my pontiac sunfire, and man was this a cruiser I could drive in this car all day...infact I crashed in it after working a double shift at dennys...I fell asleep and crashed in the forest oh man my luck with pontiacs was terrible but I have never gotten more laid in them then any other car haha.

2531a1e8-ba1c-49bc-8dca-bbe39679c9d8.JPG

my mazda protege from '03 was the pizza delivery wet dream, could drift in snow and still drive very fast. would give up my next car just to have this again but sadly it was totaled by my roomate, cocksucker.

licNVtY9kMK90jPojkl8-pAJBzUp2ehX64ZZXd7I

and finally a 2015 jeep renegade. doesnt even have a jeep motor but man the seats are comfy, also the AC is cold as ice so its probably the best car I ever had.

• 3 weeks later...