Old_Two & Cobsy Sweater

His actual Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:252298. Six digit Steam IDs are not out of the ordinary and if he had bought one that's his waste of money, and not a reflection on the player. His current skill level makes a more plausible reason that he has had his Steam ID since six digits were given out freely.

There is no real reason to have him banned. The demo clearly shows him as a legitimate player. Granted, the demo is short consisting of only 3 minutes of play. However, all bans for hacking must be backed up by a demo to begin with. His scores shown are no where out of the ordinary.

This ban has been lifted.

Well he did hit about 98-18 KDR on Palermo. I then watched for most of the time until he felt like going back to hacking. All the kills I watched him make were headshots, if the mod was on everyone would be seeing a lot of green text. I know six digit aren't out of the ordinary, but a lot of people wouldn't hack on one. People seem to like having low digits. I watched toggle on and off, as well as get nothing but headshots. Well since it has no demo and I watched him for 3 maps I guess it's up in the air and nothing can be done about it.

Sorry folks, we need a decent demo to take that kind of action. We want to take your word for it and I'm sure admins will keep an eye on it, but as the 1st LT. said, we need long demos. It's hard to make an educated decision with just a couple of rounds worth of evidence, I think that a couple of map changes worth would be ideal for making a case.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...