Whats everybody watching?

Fielding 1st MRB

Thought it would be fun to have a thread sharing some binge worthy TV. I'm starting to run out of things to watch and am curious to what you Raiders have on your lists. What I've been currently watching through the pandemic and some of my all time favourites are

Breaking Bad

Dexter

Sons of Anarchy 

Peaky Blinders

Better Call Saul

HIMYM

Brooklyn Nine Nine 

The Office

House of Cards

Suits

Cool thread,

Im not a big tv fan,

I love sports:

College/Pro Football; The ole miss vs alabama was a fun game to watch. Currently watching last weeks georgia v alabama game. The lomachenko vs lopez bout was good. 

As far as movies,

Love action and film noir,

not a big fan of tv series,

Double indemnity

Night editor

Trouble is my business

He walked by night

Road to perdition

Untouchables

Black hawk down

Edited by Vides 1st MRB

3 hours ago, Moffat 1st MRB said:

Lately I had a blast watching The Expense, a geopolitical scify where there are 3 powers in the solar system (Earth, Mars and the Belt alliance). Since I finished it, I started watching The Boys.

I think I read an article on the unit newsletter about this series. It sounds like a good series Im going to have to check this one out.

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, Asal 1st MRB said:

Although the show is live for around 2-3 years I started watching COBRA KAI on Netflix.

In general I'm a retro guy and this show perfectly continuous the great Karate Kid trilogy that was a big part of my youth.

Actually curious is that is any good or not. I enjoyed that movie as a kid but I heard rumours the show was only so so. Whats your opinion of it?

From my point of view I like it's lot and the fact that it moves the movie into the present day is well done. Plus the fact that Johnny and Daniel and others are played by the original actors from the old movies.

I definitely recommend to check out the first episodes to see if you like or not.

I'm still in the 1st season but I heard that session 2 and 3 get even better...

• 2 weeks later...

Been watching Generation Kill miniseries about the Marines during the invasion of Iraq and its pretty damn good

Also started watching the Wu Assassin on Netflix, not sure how it is yet as only on episode two but I will say if you like Organized Crime (Triads) and Martial Arts and magic its worth a look so far

• 3 weeks later...

My flavor of he month for for youtube goes to SEA, all about astronomy, its some heady stuff and great to listen to if you are trying to relax but are also bored. I mostly listen to stuff on youtube but the videos are nice too.

Lost count of how many times I have seen the Mandalorian, and will continue to re watch. Can't wait til next season.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Few new things I've been watching on Netflix. 

Superstore - Good background fun about some people who work in a Superstore 

Reckoning - Murder drama involving a school teacher and a detective 

Pacific Rim -The Black discount Gundam but with monsters

The Last Kingdom - Kingdom defending against some Norse invaders, basically Vikings