DoD:S Freezes during action - in this instance

Palladino

Question

Name: Palladino

Type of issue: (Software/Networking)
Brief Description of Issue: The current map was Colmar, as an Axis, coming out of spawn using middle path, going toward the middle.  My strategy here is to peek the door going to the Allied AA gun, then peek the window.  When I hit my mapped button for the iron sights, it froze making the looped gunfire sound as I was around several players.  Then it crashed.

I really need to find if running ProcMon might help or if there is some server logs to look at.

Dino

***Medical Supply Staff ONLY Below this line***
Current Status:
Researching

Main Technician: 1stSgt. Z. Duckers

Supporting Technician: SgtMaj. D. Sanborne

6 answers to this question

Sgt. Duckers, I've added you to my Steam.  I'm very knowledgeable about computers being a Level II tech for years, and currently working as an IT / Supply Tech.  Keeps me busy.  Still haven't figured out DoD crashing issues - I might have to run ProcMon to see what DoD is trying to do.

Dino

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• As we have discussed before your actions in the server and to our public community is not something we take lightly. As stated previously the ban stays. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you for the time being. Maybe later down the road (Not guaranteed) things can change but for now the ban will stay in place. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Signed, WO. S. Belcher  Platoon Commander, 1/A-CO
    • Name: Pfc. A. Sheffer |8th ID| Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:57506334 b]Date & Time of ban:[/b] 04/10/2024 b]Admin who banned you:[/b] Unsure Reason we should Unban: I apologize for my actions on that day. It was a mistake and it will never happen again. I understand to respect all members on the server. This month has given me time to reflect upon my actions. I miss playing with everyone on the server and promise i will not make the same mistake twice. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
    • 2nd Platoon Weekly Attendance   Week of 05MAY2024   P = Present | E = Excused | A = Absent   Platoon Staff WO. A. Pitteway - Present MSgt. J. Candy - Present TSgt. A. Yoder - Present   1st Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. R. Fielding - Present Cpl. B. Grande - Present Pfc. R. Smith - Present Pfc. X. Hocker - Present Pvt. B. Niles - Excused* Resigned Pvt. M. Noel - Present   2nd Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. C. Dilley - Present Cpl. H. Nielsen - Present Cpl. S. Holquist - Present Pfc. R. Mcspadden - Excused Pfc. T. Scary - Present Pfc. C. Marsh - Present Pvt. K. Bradley - Present   Reserves: Pvt. T. Mongillo - Excused, Pfc. M. Oake - Excused   Helpers: CWO. R. Martinez, Ret. G. Werner, GySgt. S. Larson   Attendance Policy    1. Each Week you must submit a TDR through Perscomm on the website before practice starts     2. If you do not submit a TDR you will get an Unexcused absence    3. Three (3) Unexcused absences in a row you receive an Infraction Report with a possible demerit with Command Staff approval.    4. Five (5) Unexcused absences in a row will result in being moved from Active duty to Reserves   If you need any assistance learning how to fill out a TDR contact your Squad Leader or your Platoon Sergeant.
    • Talking about identifying as a woman to get cheaper car insurance Small: Yeah we had that here but they banned it Pitteway: What? Woman driving? Everyone starts dying