"Rate the sig above you" thread...

Ford 1st MRB

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a doll, its a kid, but yeah im just a kind of creepy guy in general, i like things like that, but not no fucking emo, i dislike them, if you want to die then go fucking kill your self already, tired of them, and no im not a goth either, im a metal head, love heavy metal if you cant tell by the music i post, but yeah heres some pics too if you dont belive me

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528...amp;ref=tn_tnmn

its not a doll, its a kid, but yeah im just a kind of creepy guy in general, i like things like that, but not no fucking emo, i dislike them, if you want to die then go fucking kill your self already, tired of them, and no im not a goth either, im a metal head, love heavy metal if you cant tell by the music i post, but yeah heres some pics too if you dont belive me

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528...amp;ref=tn_tnmn

Duuuude, chill, why wouldn't I belive you! ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• 2nd Platoon Weekly Attendance   Week of 02JJUN2024   P = Present | E = Excused | A = Absent   Platoon Staff WO. A. Pitteway - Excused MSgt. J. Candy - Present TSgt. A Yoder - Excused   1st Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. R. Fielding - Present Cpl. B. Grande - Present Pfc. R. Smith - Present Pfc. X. Hocker - Excused Pvt. M. Noel - Present   2nd Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. C. Dilley - Excused Cpl. H. Nielsen - Absent Cpl. S. Holquist - Excused Pfc. T. Scary - Present Pfc. C. Marsh - Excused Pfc. M. Oake - Excused Pvt. K. Bradley - Excused (ELOA)   Helpers: GySgt. S. Larson, TSgt. Y. Muthas   Resigned: Pfc. R. Mcspadden, Pvt. R. Niles     Attendance Policy    1. Each Week you must submit a TDR through Perscomm on the website before practice starts     2. If you do not submit a TDR you will get an Unexcused absence    3. Three (3) Unexcused absences in a row you receive an Infraction Report with a possible demerit with Command Staff approval.    4. Five (5) Unexcused absences in a row will result in being moved from Active duty to Reserves   If you need any assistance learning how to fill out a TDR contact your Squad Leader or your Platoon Sergeant.
    • Great work, guys! I enjoyed reading that
    • Name: PulseIllusion   Steam I.D: [U:1:181220244]   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Teamkilling and trolling   Demo Provided?: N   Comments: Player was originally banned for 1 week, extended by request by Gearhart, here
    • Hey Gearhart-   He seems like the type to come back a week later and do the exact same thing, so I will extend this ban to permanent. If and/or when he requests to be unbanned, I will have a talk with him about the behavior we expect in our server.    Thanks,   A. Yoder