Camaraderie

Mcspadden 1st MRB

Camaraderie, Mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together.

I think this down to the heart sometimes, no matter what stripe you wear or what responsibility you hold. We DL this game, games to get away from reality. Some might live in the game to hide from life. That being said, I might be new to this clan or troop, unit.  Any thing done beyond or within has consequences and actions. I think whom ever started this conquest might have had a imagine or merrier. 

I think in my own words we should start knowing one another.. Leave your name, age and state.. If you have opinion in improvement upon each other as a unity within comment.  Please.  I still speak upon former, Legends who hold more than a Access platform holds. 

Where is the Camaraderie. 

2300 hours. 2023APRIL23

Edited by Mcspadden 1st MRB

I am right there with you, I also think gaming has done more than just be my escape from reality. Trust, is not easy to come by, but as a unit we trust each other. Especially when the going gets tough. The great thing about it is it brings together people from all over the globe. Many of us form lasting friendships on the public server, other game escapades, and our many gaming events.

Our unit is special because there is a sense of community and belonging that is hard to find elsewhere. We are family. I enlisted 11 years ago and a lot in my life has changed but the unit has remained consistent, and true to its word. In recent years our unit has only made positive changes. I am grateful for the time spent online with good people, and the positive impact they and our unit has had on my life. 

I have also used gaming as a distraction, and I recently had to give IRL my full attention. So I retired. You guys have still been there for me on le Discord and the occasional minute chess match. To be honest until a few days ago I thought I got force retired and missed the reply to my post, and it meant a lot to me getting to read it eventually.

The 'vetrans' in our unit balance their duties IRL and with you guys. We ought to appreciate their dedication to the unit, but also their success IRL. While I have made dedications to the unit, I have also neglected my RL and ended up facing the consequences in all spectrums. And yet its not that bad when compare myself to others who have done the same. We should be here to have fun and hang out with each other but we also need to be honest even when it is not fun.  If you feel strongly about something chances are it is important. If you feel convinced about something do it. Just don't sweat the unit stuff so hard.

I go by a lot of names, but Ben is one maybe you guys haven't heard before.  I'm 35, I live in Maryland 30 minutes from Washington DC. 

Edited by Ucar 1st MRB
meh

38. Fort Collins, CO. I just got an apartment in Feb after living in motels for about 10 months. I play too many video games and consequentially I clean up dog poop and deliver pizza. Fun fact: I have been bit by a dog the Thursday before Easter weekend 2 years in a row and I was wearing the same pair of pants both times.

2 hours ago, N. Garcia 1st MRB said:

It's best to not know much about me, but I can give you the basics. I am 20 and living in California. That is all :)

^ bank robber

On 5/1/2023 at 6:35 PM, R. Smith 1st MRB said:

To old for this shit. Too many expensive hobbies. But anyways always for lookout for anther hobbie to dive into. Does anyone have a broom handle laying around? LoL. 

I know you can get one from a Harry Potter shop - comes with magical properties.   It's a useful attituded adjustment tool out of the box! :D