__ __ Amnesty, please!! __ ___

Everyone here knows me and knows that I am a warrior for good. I also know that I made a lot of mistakes during the 11 years that I played on your server and, due to often speaking in my Portuguese language, Brazil, I was banned from speaking and writing messages for not complying with your decisions. I saw that this "punishment" was not wrong, at my insistence! But, I would like to ask you to give me Amnesty and release me, because I promise that I will not disappoint you again. I REALLY LIKE PLAYING ON YOUR SERVER, BECAUSE I REALLY ENJOY THE TRADITIONAL MAPS AND SOME CUSTOMS THAT ARE VERY GOOD!!! Next month, I will be turning 69 years old! But, I still feel like a kid.... I'm also an active Reserve in the Brazilian Army, and I'm just writing this to show that I'm an honorable person! I just ask that you can raise awareness and forgive me. Kindness, understanding, is a divine gift! One of the reasons I'm asking for this AMNESTY is also because I have many friends who always try to talk to me and I can't talk back, I can't even apologize when I kill a friend or when a friend kills me and asks for forgiveness, I can't. show my sensitivity to forgive.. etc.. I hope for everyone's understanding and, if I make a mistake, they can banish me eternally. Thanks for understanding. God bless you all!!!

Edited by Pitteway 1st MRB
Locked, not worth a reply.

Fair is giving you no joke 40+ chances to stop breaking rules. My sensitivity has nothing to do with the fact that you constantly break rules. And in turn us being nice we constantly gave you chances. I'm sorry it's not what you want to hear and by no means am I trying to be rude or insensitive, but it is the simple fact of the matter that you constantly break rules. Even after being asked nicely on multiple occasions to stop.  We have rules for a reason and we as admins have to enforce them. I'm sorry Zorro. Please have a nice rest of your night man.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• After a quick review the decision has been made to grant your request and lift the ban, please be sure to follow our servers rules closely as we will not hesitate to reinstate the ban should you step out of line. Happy gaming!
    • Name:  Brascal Steam I.D:  STEAM_0:1:11514748 Date & Time of ban: 01-23-16 15:32 Admin who banned you: Johnson 1st MRB   It has been years since of my ban and I would like to request the admins to take a second look of the ban. As Im not cheating and due the long years of competitive gaming. So please hopefully you could give me a second chance?
    • As we have discussed before your actions in the server and to our public community is not something we take lightly. As stated previously the ban stays. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you for the time being. Maybe later down the road (Not guaranteed) things can change but for now the ban will stay in place. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Signed, WO. S. Belcher  Platoon Commander, 1/A-CO
    • Name: Pfc. A. Sheffer |8th ID| Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:57506334 b]Date & Time of ban:[/b] 04/10/2024 b]Admin who banned you:[/b] Unsure Reason we should Unban: I apologize for my actions on that day. It was a mistake and it will never happen again. I understand to respect all members on the server. This month has given me time to reflect upon my actions. I miss playing with everyone on the server and promise i will not make the same mistake twice. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
    • 2nd Platoon Weekly Attendance   Week of 05MAY2024   P = Present | E = Excused | A = Absent   Platoon Staff WO. A. Pitteway - Present MSgt. J. Candy - Present TSgt. A. Yoder - Present   1st Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. R. Fielding - Present Cpl. B. Grande - Present Pfc. R. Smith - Present Pfc. X. Hocker - Present Pvt. B. Niles - Excused* Resigned Pvt. M. Noel - Present   2nd Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. C. Dilley - Present Cpl. H. Nielsen - Present Cpl. S. Holquist - Present Pfc. R. Mcspadden - Excused Pfc. T. Scary - Present Pfc. C. Marsh - Present Pvt. K. Bradley - Present   Reserves: Pvt. T. Mongillo - Excused, Pfc. M. Oake - Excused   Helpers: CWO. R. Martinez, Ret. G. Werner, GySgt. S. Larson   Attendance Policy    1. Each Week you must submit a TDR through Perscomm on the website before practice starts     2. If you do not submit a TDR you will get an Unexcused absence    3. Three (3) Unexcused absences in a row you receive an Infraction Report with a possible demerit with Command Staff approval.    4. Five (5) Unexcused absences in a row will result in being moved from Active duty to Reserves   If you need any assistance learning how to fill out a TDR contact your Squad Leader or your Platoon Sergeant.