Application

C.J. von Friesen

Submitted 02/14/2024 08:12 AM
  • Name C.J. von Friesen
  • Timezone America/New_York
  • Country United States

Additional Application Fields

• Please indicate platform type, Steam or PC Game pass PC
  • Steam ID (Use the 17-digit steamID64) / PC Game Pass account username 76561198085705713
  • Age 30
  • Location FL
  • Do you have a microphone? Yes
  • Discord is a requirement, do you currently have discord installed? Yes
  • What is your current discord name being used in the MRB Discord at the time of application? Prometheus
  • Which game are you applying for? (Day of Defeat: Source/Hell Let Loose) Hell Let Loose
  • If you've selected Hell Let Loose, do you understand that this game is currently not cross platform capable and only PC players currently may apply? ( Steam or PC Game Pass) Yes
  • Why do you wish to join the 1st Marine Raiders? I enjoy playing HLL just got the game about a month ago and found the Marine Raider server. I met and talked with SSgt Muthas who was very friendly and helpful.
  • Did any of our current members play a part in you enlisting? If so, who? SSgt Muthas
  • This unit offers more than just a place to play games with each other, do you have any online skills you think would be useful? no
  • Do you have any Leadership experience that you think will be helpful? no
  • Have you ever been in a realism unit before, and if so, which unit was it? no
  • By posting this Enlistment form, I acknowledge the instructions completely, declare that I am 16 years old or older, and agree that I have and will follow server and unit rules maturely and respectfully or face immediate rejection. Yes

MeritPapercopy2.png

MARINE CORPS ENLISTMENT OFFICE

Camp Pendleton, CA

RECRUITMENT LETTER

Pending-003.png

Hello CJ von Friesen,

Thank you for taking interest in joining the 1st Marine Raider Battalion.

During your trial period the following will occur:

1. Once accepted as a Recruit, you will remain as a Recruit for 2 weeks from the day of your acceptance.
  2. During this time you must play in the server for 15 hours.
  3. During this time you must be present in the discord server for at least 5 of the 15 hours, it is encouraged to engage with unit members.
  4. Once you have completed the above requirements, you can sign up for the next BCT class.

We have a BCT class every two weeks. Please keep an eye out for when the next one is made available once you've completed your time requirements!

Upon stating that you understand all the information here, an admin will change your forum name and login to be :

Friesen 1st MRB

Take the time now to change your Steam and in-game name to:

Rec. CJ. Von Friesen [1st MRB]

Please make sure to verify your forum account by checking your email. Also, please respond below with a reply showing that you have read and understand these rules. You cannot be fully accepted until you do so. We have a limit on the time to reply, if you do not do so within 48 hours, your application will be denied. Once you reply, you will be approved for your trial period unless otherwise posted.

Accepted-003.png

Welcome to the 1st Marine Raider Battalion! Now that you have been accepted don't forget to:

1. Check in at the Recruit Depot
2. Read the Marine Raider Handbook (you are expected to know everything in it)
3. Change your steam friends Avatar
4. Download, install and log into Discord

NOTE: Please be aware that you will not have access to the above links until an officer has given you full access to the forum. Access to the forum should be given to you within the next day.