Crossfit

Tolomeo

I was curious to know if anyone in this unit has heard of CrossFit or knows what it is? I would not be surprised if this post dies away quickly due to lack of post, but I am curious.

I do CrossFit regularly, so it would be cool to know if someone from the unit also does.

Edited by Tolomeo 1st MRB

Yes it is good training. It addresses nearly all aspects of fitness, increasing flexibility, strength, and endurance. I have been at it for 3 months now and have become noticeably stronger and faster. You don't use machines, you learn to use you body. You do Push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, muscle-ups, etc. You will also use a barbell for basic weightlifting. It's great.

It is very intense though, so it will test your drive and determination, you just have to grind through it. Once you finish though, you will feel great, there is nothing like it.

Everyday is a different workout so it is always changing, so you won't get bored. Definitely worth a shot, and most CrossFit gyms give free workouts to let you try it out for awhile.

CrossFit offical website if you're interested in some of the workouts and are looking for more information.

If you try it out let me know what you think.

thanks for the info about it. I'll have to take it easy when my shoulder is rehabed but after that I want to get back what I lost when I was injured nearly four years ago. I plan to use mass building too to help gain back the 20lbs. of muscle I lost.

If you want to gain some muscle try the GOMAD diet. Gallon Of Milk A Day. Do that for a couple months and you will be big IF you supplement it with weightlifting and proper nutrition. Make sure you use whole milk though.

I'm actually starting that Today or tomorrow - it is not easy. A lot of fucking milk.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.