Jackpot

Englebretson 1st MRB

You say you only got a week to spend it, yet you guys are putting it in the bank. I don't think that's spending...but anyway.

My week of debauchery:

Spend a couple of days in Cancun, eating and drinking the best good while staying in the best hotel with a room full of expensive whores. Then on to Rio de Janeiro for more of the same different booze different food different broads. Just a week of excess.

I would buy a house on a lake and a modest property for a paintball park. If anythings left over a classic muscle car.

Friends play free right? :D

me? I'd spend it getting a Zombie Survival Wagon prepared. As for the rest of it? Probably a small apartment, decent gaming machine. Live cheaply nad save what I could.

You guys keep forgetting you have to spend the money in a week.. Cant save it. Its like Brewsters Millions with Richard Pryor.

Anyways, I dont want a big house give me a decent 1500 sq ft house on some nice land near a nice beach or lake.

Get a nice Toyota Tacoma 4x4 (30k or so).

Max out my IRA for the year.

Design a brewery shed for my own good stuff.

Rest will pay off family debt where i can.

oh and a tricked out top o the line Computer with a top end internet connection.