Unban Request :: w33dy

b]Name: weedy

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:15024905

Date & Time of ban: yesterday

Admin who banned you: I don't know

Excuse for the Unban: the reason was ''breaking the server rules'' but I honestly dont know what I did wrong, I got banned after a realism. I think it is because I shot my teamates, 2second before the map change. Nobody warned me before the ban.

I didnt tk, I team attacked, and what is TW'ing? Anyway is the ban permanent?

TW'ing is Team Wounding - which is what you did when you 'team attacked'.

I personally don't know if the ban is permanent or not - but seeing as you did admit to blatantly breaking the rules (which are right there to read when you connect) I can definitely see and agree with the need for some time away from our server.

How long that time away is - is not up to me at this point however.

I banned you, and with good cause, first off, you kept using all chat after multiple warnings not to during a realism, intention was to kick you on your next offense of it, then when we lined up you thought it was ok to randomly fire your pistol every so often after i told you not to u still persisted, i was going to kick you after the map had rotated to causeways, but as the map was changing over you decided to intentionally team wound 3 people, ncos as it were, which is not on, its showing disrespect to 1st mrb members, disrespect to myself, which should not happen as i had opened the realism up to allow you the privilidge to play with us, and you go and throw it back in my face, you did not want to follow our rules which is why in turn you were banned.

my itention were not to show disrespect the 1st mrb members or you, I just wanted to shoot poeple, because I love shooting poeple, but it's no excuse, I accept my ban. Have fun in the best damned DOD:S server this side of the world. :)